A Filipino in Versailles

wondering if there are any filipinos living in or near Versailles
I would also love to meet other nationalities too

[Moderated: pls post an advert in the jobs section]

Hi! I'm living near in Versailles, and just arrived in France 3 months ago, and looking for a job.
And I'm a filipina and looking for a friend also.

hi! good luck on the job hunt. Quite difficult these days but be patient and it will come. You can send me a pm if you you have time or wish to talk :)

Hi im shrwn and new to this as well here in paris im looking for job if u might  have some like to talk to ,i

hi fellow Filipinos, i would like to ask how did you apply for visa in France? i would like to try my luck there.pls help.

Helo. Do u know any agency in phil. That can help me come to france pls let me know.:(

Hello Angelvampire,
I am Sangi from India. I just arrived in Versailles in January to follow my husband and take care of my babyboy.
I don't know a lot of people except my husband's friends but i wish to meet new friends, english speakers.
If you wish to talk, it would be a pleasure.
Have a blessed day

Oh i see you were in Singapore before. i used to work there for 10 years as HR Consultants.
That would be nice to talk.

hi j am french and unbelievable impossible to invite one friend in PAMPANGA since 3 years ??
french consulate don t give visa in manila ? crazy situation because he believe the girl dont return after in PHILIPINNES .....anyway do you have solution ? thanks

Hi everyone,
i currently live in Versailles, wishing to move to Japan. It would eb nice to talk sometimes if you know about Japan.
best regards,

hello :)
      kararating ko lang rin dito sa france, dito ako sa fontainebleau,  i am also looking for some pinoy here but unfortunately until now wla p din me namemeet  :(

Hi,

to those who were asking on how to get a visa to enter France, as much as I'd like to help, i have no idea on how to process them from the Philippines. Maybe this link will help you http://www.ambafrance-ph.org/-Visas-Going-to-France-

From what I've heard, it is quite difficult as they are asking a lot of papers. Some of our fellow filipinos have mentioned that they also had to spend around 500k pesos. I don't know though if that is true. I guess it will depend if you are coming here by yourself or if you have a family member living here or a spouse of a french national.
I processed mine from Singapore because that is where I was living before I came here to France.

if i can give you some advice, it is difficult to find a job here right now even for the locals. Competition is tough and if you don't speak a good level of french, it might be even harder. There are a lot of filipinos in paris (not to mention other nationalities) who are all having a hard time finding jobs. If you are really eager to try your luck here, read about filipinos living in Paris and learn french even before you go here so you can easily adjust and  maybe have a better chance of landing yourself a job. good luck!

Hi JCGIOR,

I can understand why it will be difficult to get your friend to visit France. Like what your government thinks, unfortunately, there is a large number of people who goes to France as tourist and really don't go back. They stay illegally.

here is the link that I posted earlier on from the french emabssy in the philippines,  http://www.ambafrance-ph.org/-Visas-Going-to-France-

maybe your friend can show more proof that she will come back home. some of my friends who has toured Europe told me that it helps if their passports have marks that they've visited other countries as tourist. I think it will also help her if she can show proof that she still has a job to return to in the Philippines after her visit. She can request for a certificate of employment to his/her employer. I think your friend will also have to show some amount in her bank account as proof that she can afford to be here as a tourist. These are only basic things that I know and I hope it helps you a bit. Good luck!