Public speaking in nepal.

I have an online and offline spiritual coaching business and need to public speaking quite often.Does any1 know of any public speaking teachers or schools in and around Kathmandu?I desperately need one to one personal coaching from someone experienced in this field.

would be grateful for any advice.

married nepali wife and living in Pokhara.  taught seminars for 20 years and worked in radio for same.  email:  [email protected].   ved bell p

I am a good teacher of this, I can hear music in your tones of voice, and what they convey, and am a small businesswoman, art, and a Buddhist...I am now in Katmandu, where are you....maybe this ad is too old....

I would like to teach a Western person, as I cannot say what I really think with Chinese, I worked in Chinese areas, and attention to detail ie criticism is needed to be really good...

Do you know others who need a speaking teacher.

Roslyn, Red Planet Hotel, Katmandu...

Hey Roslyn,

Hi wow I didn't expect to hear from anyone from China..

sry but i forgot to include I wanted to learn how to do public speaking in english..Iam very fluent with it almost like my mother tongue but need help on stage/camera etc.

Iam Indian.Maybe we can meet up around the 15th of August as Iam a little busy before that?

How much would be your rate?

thx,
tanya.

Wow, I am in Katmandu, I have so many Internet activities I do not sometimes remember those info screens, I joined before I moved here.Have been here a few weeks.

Would like to meet you for coffee or tea soon, then. Don't worry about the rates, we can work out an agreeable solution. 

I think that is a good date, I just saw your reply. My first name is Roslyn, leave me your phone number at the desk Red Planet Hotel, Thamel. Yes, Nepal.

My dad taught me this skill, as he was a famous public speaker, whose speeches were collected in Great Speeches periodicals, business and social, also a world peace activist.

It is August 14th today Wednesday. Also sometimes emails do not get through so let's use back up plans later, I am getting a phone too.

[email protected].