Multi Entry Exit Permit

Hi

My mother has been seriously ill in hospital and i returned to London from Jakarta to be with her.

Fortunately her condition has stabilised and she is getting better slowly

I now need to return to Jakarta for work. Unfortunately, although my work permit is still valid, my multi entry exit permit expired last week

Will I be able to get back into the country ?

And what will happen to my KITAS ?

Thanks

Hi Sylvia

Thank you for the reply

My mother is doing better thank you and we hope she will make a full recovery

I am not an English teacher and it unfortunate that my KITAs will expire.

Do you know if I can actually still gain entry into Indonesia so that I can sort out this problem from within the country ?

Thanks for your time

Mikey

No problem re-entering Indonesia Mikey but your KITAS will have to be re-issued or renewed here in Indonesia.  KITAS visas and work permits are not issued through the Indonesia embassy or consulate system but rather are handled by Indonesian immigration offices.

You can come back with a 30 day VOA issued at the port of entry in Indonesia and that will give you 60 days (VOA's are renewable once) to sort things out.

As for sorting things out, this should all be up to your current employer, as they are presumably your KITAS sponsor and only they (not you) can apply to the Manpower office for your work permit.

Thank you very much Ubudian and Sylvia

At least I wont be standing in line in immigration wondering if I am going to be put on the first plane back home

em, i think. it will be better for you confirm to Embassy of England or relatedto your case....hope your mother get well soon

[Moderated]

Onadieo, the “Embassy of England” has absolutely nothing to do with the question raised by Mikey 1, the original poster.

[Moderated: No free ad + pls register yourself into Business directory]

Shankhan,

If you really want to be considered as a valid and professional immigration assistant agent, here are a few friendly suggestions:

-Learn proper English and present your posts in a professional and properly written manner. 

-Get your avatar in an upright, vertical position. 

-Don't spam every post with your business solicitation.

I've been working with many Balinese for many years on exactly this sort of thing…improving their business skills and abilities, and I also know just how competitive things are here in Indonesia. 

BUT, you haven't a snow ball's chance in hell carrying on here like you presently present yourself.