Heaven Ministries

Has anyone had problems of receiving purchased information form "Heaven Min." I ordered their book (Cuenca Landing Guide) April 10th and had not received anything. E-mailed them and no return. Is this a legit group or did I throw away some hard earned $.

Also looking for info on where to stay and who to hire to help us look around this July.

Gracias   Marty

I bought it from them a few months ago and had no problem.  Did you buy a digital copy?  I don't remember but that might be all there is.

I believe they are legitimate in the sense that they are honest. I had a problem with a download from them, and wrote them a very civil note inquiring as to what the issue was, and how to resolve it. Never got a reply from them, but somehow the download did show up. I think they are involved in so many areas, they can't service their internet sales. You only have to go to You Tube and see their activity there, and all the various things they are involved in. They are all over the place from hawking furniture sales, to locating rentals for gringos, to reviewing restaurants, and checking out rental properties on the coast.  I don't know when they find time to sleep!
Just keep going back to the download, it should come through. But don't expect a response.

I decided against buying their guide after they deleted one of my comments. That said, I am sure they are legitimate.

What was the best piece of advise you received from them that you intend to use when you arrive in Cuenca?

Well, for many , they do offer some valuable info. They have shown various shopping venues, do some comparison shopping, show actual prices. So, if it is completely new to you, they point you in some positive direction, helping to narrow in your search area. The video they did on tools was actually pretty well done.
But.... to answer your question as to did I learn anything from the download book? Nope, most of that info is covered on all the You Tube vids out there.
I think there are many expats that see supplying advise as a way to capitalize their new life in Ecuador. ( any names come to mind?)
Human nature I guess. I think they are fairly obvious in their ambitions. I only argue the term
" Ministries " in their handle. That word connotes a sense of helping people towards the end of just helping them. Guess Ministries equates with Monetary.

Got same problem, sent email never got a response.I got the Guide via email, info. in it is OK, common sense or some research before going will do the job.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 6:05 PM
Subject: Fw: Here is the link to download the DIY Cuenca Landing Guide

Hello "thehserins" we have now sent you the link to the Landing guide via email three times!!! We're sorry you have not received the Landing guide. You can clearly see from the emails below that we are sending you the link to download the guide. Please let us know that you have received the link. (see below for the link to download the guide.)

Thank you,
Frank and Angie
discovercuencaecuador.com

Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: Here is the link to download the DIY Cuenca Landing Guide

Hello Mr. Sherin...our records show that on April 11, we did send you the link to download the DIY Cuenca Landing Guide.  (please scroll down to get the link) The email probably went to your SPAM folder. We hope you get this email...please let us know that you did receive the link to the ebook. Thanks.

Thank you for your support and enjoy the Landing Guide.
Frank and Angie

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:16 AM
Subject: thank you!

Thank you for your recent purchase of the DIY Cuenca Landing Guide. Here is the link for downloading the Cuenca Guide  ******** (asterisks have been replaced with the link to the guide since this post is published on a public forum)

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks again for your support!
Frank y Angie
[link moderated]
[link moderated]
[link moderated]

you guys never answer any email. at least be honest in that issue.

I want to give a shout-out to Frangie! They are like pseudo-celebrities in Cuenca.  I wonder how many times expats have come up to them in the street, in order to meet them.

By the way, I have spotted Frangie about four times around Cuenca, although I didnŽt stop to introduce myself. I wanted to shout their name "Fraaaangie" like Charles Barkley shouts Ginoooooooobili, but refrained.

Wow! Thank you so much for the "resend". we are really impressed and can't wait to be there this July to check things out.
G.B. Marty

I agree they deleleted mine too;)

agree