Casting two French children ages 6-8 for upcoming feature film

Hi, expats!
We're casting two French/French speaking children for a feature film and would love your help. Please see the info below--Thanks!

5 to 7 Productions

PARLEZ-VOUS FRANCAIS?
LOOKING FOR TWO YOUNG ACTORS TO PLAY A
BROTHER AND SISTER (age 6-8) IN
THE ROMANTIC COMEDY
“5 to 7”

Starring: Anton Yelchin, Bérénice Marlohe (Skyfall), Lambert Wilson,
Olivia Thirlby, Glenn Close and Frank Langella
Writer / Director: Victor Levin (Mad Men, Mad About You)
SHOOTING LATE MAY 2013 in NEW YORK CITY

These are not spoiled children, they are sophisticated city kids who must be real (with or without professional acting experience). Looking for kids who can speak French and English fluently, who
can also hit a ball with a bat.

Marc (age 6-8) – male, bilingual (French / English). Comes from a very wealthy Park Avenue family. Upscale, intelligent, sophisticated for his age, well mannered, polite, but still has a free spirit child-like quality about him. (to play the son of Bérénice Marlohe and Lambert Wilson)

Elodie (age 6-8) – female, bilingual (French / English). Comes from a very wealthy Park Avenue family. Upscale, lady-like, well mannered, polite, adoring and playful. (to play the daughter of Bérénice Marlohe and Lambert Wilson)

If you are interested, please send a picture, age/info or a resume to: [email protected]

Billy Hopkins Casting has cast CHRISTMAS WITH HOLLY, SEX AND THE CITY, GOOD WILL HUNTING, BAD BOYS II, PRECIOUS, SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE and over 200 major films.

Hello 5to7productions.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in New York section - Entertainment (Casting) category?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
I just saw you add for casting two kids.
Are you still looking?
Thank you for letting me know

Helendp,

Please look in the classifieds section and make contact/respond through that section of this site.

Thanks,

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

I can play 6-8.

I bet you can.