Expat Gathering in Sohar

Hello everyone,

Hope you all doing great and safe in all wadi's.

Well I have moved to Sohar recently and one thing I really missing is social get together. I am requesting all expat living in Sohar or nearby area to have a get together. That will give us a platorm to meet new people and have some social activities in Sohar.

Come on give me your ideas.. I am suggesting Thursday the 16th May..

what is your job in sohar

I am Assist Prof in the university...

Hey liverpoollfc ... Great Initiative, hope many of Sohar members show interest in joining :)

Just a small suggestion, it would be great if you fix date, time and venue so that people can arrange their schedule accordingly.

Let me know in case you need assistance with anything ... I'm also arranging for a get together in Muscat on the same date otherwise I was going to join you.

All the best of luck :)

Cheers,

Well thanks for your kind advice but the reason I didn't mentioned about location and date because first of all I want to check if people are interested to do this kinda event. In Sohar, we do lack of social events but when they getting a chance they will not be interested. ...

liverpoollfc wrote:

In Sohar, we do lack of social events but when they getting a chance they will not be interested. ...

Actually its everywhere not only in Sohar ... In the first get together we had, almost 30 People signed in, from which only 5 people has turned up. Its kind of frustrating sometimes, but quality wise the less people you get, the better as the possibilities to get to meet like-minded people are more.

Good Luck anyway :)