Looking for korean business partners in the recycling industry

Hello,

my name is Frank and I am a german national, living in Seoul. With my work contract now coming to an end, I am looking to establish business links with koreans. I am focusing on the recycling industry. (textile and plastic)
Does anybody have contacts to these industries or knows, where to make the best connections?

kind regards and thanks for the help.

cheers

frank

Hello Frank.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Looking for section (Business partners) in the Seoul classifieds might help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Off topic]

I need a partner and an expert who will join me in this lucrative business
Thank you
E A Akinsola

Hi Independent,

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Frank.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Looking for section (Business partners) in the Seoul classifieds might help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

:)

I am a Nigerian living in London. I wish to go back home but wish to establish a recycling factory. I learnt that there is a good
waste management programme in Korea.
I am a chartered accountant and a purchasing and supplies expert.But I need a partner. I have a land that can be used for the factory in Ibadan a city of about 2.5million people in the South west of Nigeria.The city is about 80 kilometer to the business capital of Nigeria, Lagos.
I have got very small money to use as capital, but we can start with a small factory and later expand.
i NEED SOMEBODY WHO IS AN EXPERT IN WASTE MANAGEMENT OR CAN BRING ON BOARD AN EXPERT. He must be ready to invest in the project and above all deal with me honestly.
Let me know about you
I am Emmanuel Akinsola

Hello Emmanuel Akinsola -> You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Seoul classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Frank,

My name is Tomasz from Poland. I guess we have something in common.  I also worked for korean company LG International Warsaw office for 4 years. Now I am running my own business in plastic recycling in Poland. I am looking for business partners to expand my business. So far we produce plastic regrinds and planning to start production of PP/PE regranulates.
If you interested please let me know.

regards
Tomasz

Hello Tomasz,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since Frank has only one post since May 2013, you may not have much replies regarding your question.

Are you looking for business partners in Seoul?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Dear Tomasz,

I am Jayantha from Sri Lanka and i am also interesting to start plastic recycling business in Sri Lanka.Would appreciate if you can help me to start same in my country.Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time to given numbers if you are interested.

94755431469 / 94112588027 / 94112368135

Your favorable reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Jayantha

Hello Jayantha

Kindly note that you are participating on an old thread and the initial post maker is inactive since 2013.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am interested in the business, where are you located so that we can arrange a meeting to discussu on the terms and conditions of the business

Hi inonime,

Welcome on board :)|

You should know that this thread here is dated 2013 - feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Seoul Forum for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello Friend
I am very sorry for the late reply ,

I am just from reading the message that you sent to me and I wish to
know your nationality and age.

I am called Ephraim inoni am 69years old. I am from Africa.
how much do you want us to invest in the project and how much do you
want me to invest.
I can sent my first son to come meet you so that you and him can discuss
on the terms and conditions of the business.
Please tell me more about the investment or the project about the Business so
that i can send my son to come and have a meeting and talk about this
investment .

Any good business with good profitable income is acceptable.
I will be waiting for your kind response

Hello inonime,

Please browse through the Business partners classifieds in Seoul section of the website if you are looking for business partner. You may even drop your own advert. This thread is inactive since 2014, you will not be getting any response and i am closing this thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed