Need a rent with roommates in Accra

Hey everyone,

I'm french and i'm moving to Ghana end of august, and i need a rent with roommates in Accra. I will work as a french teacher.
Please if anyone knows anybody who's willing to welcome a brand new expat of 24 in Ghana...

Thanks a lot.

Emma.

Look on accraexpat.com too as people are often looking for people to share. Also I suggest you contact your school and see if anyone is leaving who has been sharing as you might be able to move into the place they are vacating

Hi Emma > a new topic has been created with your post on the Accra forum.

All the best,
Christine

Same thing is applicable to me cos i am a Nigerian. I work as a Technician and also a farmer in fishing. I need to start that business there but need room mates for accommodation purpose so that my start point will be from there

Hello De-Gee -> I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Accra section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have you found a room yet?
I am planning on making a room available for roommate arrangement.
should you be interested, kindly let me know so we can discuss the terms.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Hemans -> You should please post your offer in the Housing in Accra section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,easylic.Please can you write in English.
So,check your information...

Hello easyclic.

Please post your message in english as this an english speaking forum.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi,
I am a young lady from Nigeria, I will appreciate if u can help me witth details of sharing a room with a respoonsible mate as I intend to journey down to accra by the 29th of August 2013.

@ adijat -> Think that the housing section might help. Thanks. Karen :)

@ karen, I do appreciate and I wii do just that

Hi dear am Aisha currently lives in Techiman and I wanna move to Accra as soon as possible.. please I need a room mate . Am friendly , loves to cook, clean and sometimes hung out for while and also I really love music.. please if interested let me know so that we can discuss more on the details.. Thank you😍😁

WHATS YOUR BUDGET AND PLACE OF INTEREST