Looking for a roommate

:) Hi to all of you !

I'm Corinne, french, 24 years old, renting an appartment in Sousse Khezama, opposite to "Casa del Gelato".

I'm looking for a young woman to live with me in my furnished flat (2 bedrooms).

As it will help me, it will be too, a wonderful experience to improve my english (which is not good :/) with a native english speaker.

250 TND / month

I'm waiting for your reply

Kind regards,

Hello Corinne.

Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Sousse section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Corinne,
I am moving  to Tunisie, Sousse and I am looking to rent apartment also..
I am a man and You need a girl roomate..I know..
just want ask how much you pay for this apartment, where do you find it and if you can help me to find one for me .. I will travel in few days and I wil be happy if you can give me some help...
Thanks
Francesco (Italian)

my email address
[email protected]

hi,
I am moving to tunisia by end of june and i m looking for a villa or house for rent.
Zidan from Poland.
Tel: 0048 797 911 901
email: [email protected]

Aurélie wrote:

Hello.

Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Sousse section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello everybody

I Know somenone who has a new hautstanding appartment in Sousse (fully furnished). All the furniture is imported from France. The owner of this appartment is a doctor; he moved recently to work in Paris (France).
If you still interested, I can contact him or give you his mail adress or phone number (please contact me in box ).

Kind regards

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

Hi sunnymehra,

Please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Sousse, this can be helpful to you.

Regards,

David.

hello i am looking for a roommate in Sousse too
are still available???

@ Takwa.Tissawi

David wrote:

Hi sunnymehra,

Please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Sousse, this can be helpful to you.

Regards,

David.

P.S: A little introduction would be also the most welcome ;)

[Moderated: Off topic.]