Honda Dio 50cc Scooter?

Hello. Ah my co-worker have a honda dio 50cc scooter. he doesn't use it and i'm planning to buy it from him. i'm going to use it as my daily service going to office and camp. also going to markets.

the question is do I need a motorcycle license? I have  a driver license for car.

they are illegal to use on roads

though it doesnt stop anyone.

but none of them are registered.

i won't use them on highways. only for daily transportation from camp to office vice versa.

had anyone been stopped by traffic police? i'm currently working here at rastanurah rahima. a small town.

i have also the same questions regarding the honda dio 50cc scooter, do i need to have a drivers license, to use it?  ,before i bought it i ask the store owner if it is required to have a driving licsence but they told me that i dont need a driving license only the receipt and the so called costoms paper the green type  half size paper and it was good to go i also bought a helmet to use if i would be driving it. i just would like to confirm, same as the first one who post this questions ,  is it fine wih out a drivin licence?

Hello dariane03172001,

This is an old thread dated 2013.

If you don't have any revert, I suggest you create a new one in the Dammam forum to relaunch the discussion and have more interactions.

Thank you.
Marjorie

please iam living in king fahad  university , i wanted to ask what r the nearest places can i buy this one from , khobar or dammam
and what about the police as my friend said before , my province if full of police cars

Can you help me in finding out where I can purchase one as well? I have looked all over Khobar/Dammam area for a new Honda or Yamaha scooter for my wife to use on camp and no luck. Even the Honda Dealership did not know where to get a Honda scooter?! Please let me know,

Cheers,