Travel Partner

Hi All
I am relatively quite new to Nairobi from Aussie land I'm early thirties and enjoy staying fit and active.

I am looking for a travel partner to go to the coast with and check out the sights. So far the research I have done is there is an all inclusive hotel there (all you can eat and drink including alcohol)
for $66 US bucks a night.

There is kite boarding and a list of other activities there available to do with the option of lazing by the pool.

I am in the aviation industry so I may just be able to grab 2 free seats on a Friday returning on a Sunday or early Monday morning for work.

If anybody is interested just message me or post your email and I can get in touch.

Cheers.

Hello Vegemite,

Please feel free to post an advert on the Nairobi classifieds, Activities/Travel partners section. That might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi I am available and interested as a travel partner. I will show you  all the places you would want to visit. My email address is [email protected], Cell +254 731 966 317 hoping to hear from you soon..

Regards,

Elias

hi Vegemite, am available as a travel partner, i wouldn't mind showing you all the nice places at the coast, feel free to ask any questions, my mobile is 0722-210309 email address is [email protected].
Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Damn! i missed that! would have been very cool to go, i have a few friends at the coast who would have given us a better Hotel rate:)
maybe next time:)

i am visiting Kenya and would love to
know where to find gari and other western africa
foods. Please help.

You mean ugali?

Oh... there must be a dish called gari from Nigeria.

Anyway.... there is a place in Hurlingham. Just seen it, as I'm passing by.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : email
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Vegemite I am much interested  to join you in trip in Mombasa.Is it  possible  to know  each other?

Please note that this is a very old thread .............. from 2013.

@Vegemite Hey good evening, I'm Marianna, I'm interested in being your travel partner as I'm also looking to explore Kenya

@Vegemite Hey good evening, I'm Marianna, I'm interested in being your travel partner as I'm also looking to explore Kenya
-@Marianna Achieng

Vegemite 25 April 2013

Last post: 9 years ago

Closed