Travel to London

Hw is london, Hii my name is Azeez am wish too travel come 2 london, pls can u help me.i have my passports here if u need my passports number, I am nigerian, pls help me god will help U

omowunmi wrote:

Hw is london, Hii my name is Azeez am wish too travel come 2 london, pls can u help me.i have my passports here if u need my passports number, I am nigerian, pls help me god will help U

Hi omowunmi

I am sorry, I can't help but all the information you need is below here -

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas … /visiting/

Thanks
Smeddie

Hi Azeez,

do you want to stay in London for a holiday or rather stay for longer in order to work? Anyway, definitely check the visa requirements for your country of residence. And if you can't find a way getting around at day one, book a Limousine service under http://www.blacklane.com/en to have your luggage picked up and to have someone help you with locations.

Hello everyone
I need some advice to know what to do?
I am Islam and I am from Egypt
I work as Arabic teacher for non Arab
My fiance is English and we plan to live in
UK next year after we get married because she still has to finish her college but I think it will be hard to move because in Egypt not
Everyone has a bank account and like my case and we have enough troubles planning to spend this Christmas in UK
Plus the financial requirements in Egyptian money is A LOT
Thanks for reading
And any advice will be highly appreciated
Thanks again
And nice to be with you all

Hello Egyptian,

Your message sounds a bit vague, I suggest you seek help from your English fiance to narrate what exactly your real concern or question  is.

There have been quite a few threads on this forum on the subject of an English person asking the legalities of bringing his or her spouse here, I suggest you go through them all and you will have a fair idea of what hassles and formalities members have gone through.  :)

Thanks I found the best way is to go to EU country for a while then I will apply for the surrender root or maybe we just stay in the country we like