How much time for the formalities

hi, iam waiting for the labour approval from my sponsor in riyadh. Iam an engineering graduate planning to relocate to saudi from dubai. as i know once the labour approval is done i can get my entry permit done thru ontime. once i reach ksa how much time will it take to get the visa stamped? do i have to take medical there also? then i need to sponsor my family also? how much time will it take for the residence visa approval for my family? what all attestations are required for residence visa?
thks
TA

Hi tijuab,

Welcome to expat-blog,

A new topic was created from your previous post, for better visibility on the Riyadh forum.

I invite to read more about the other topics and post on the Riyadh forum, where you may get some useful informations.

Hope this will help.

Wish you all the best :)

David

tijuab wrote:

hi, iam waiting for the labour approval from my sponsor in riyadh. Iam an engineering graduate planning to relocate to saudi from dubai. as i know once the labour approval is done i can get my entry permit done thru ontime. once i reach ksa how much time will it take to get the visa stamped? do i have to take medical there also? then i need to sponsor my family also? how much time will it take for the residence visa approval for my family? what all attestations are required for residence visa?
thks
TA

Your company needs to send you the visa, you will process it from Dubai or from your home country depending from where the visa is to be issued. Then once you are here in KSA, yes you need to do another medical as well and then get the residence permit. Will take 2-3 weeks for that. Depending on company policy (some companies allow family visa only after probation period) you can apply for the family visa. You need your bachelors certificate attested from Saudi embassy and marriage certificate attested from Foreign Affairs from country of marriage and then an Arabic translation of the same.