Residence permit in cameroon

I got letter of acceptence from terracon mining corporation for my job application with reference of gulf news advertisement. I want to apply for the residence permit in cameroon , I got one email link from the employer after I will apply for the resident permit. if they ask the fees and I search more details I come to know this is a fake Email.

I wish to know which is the correct contact adress for the residence permit, and how i know the employement offer is jenuine case or scam.

pleat give your valuable advise... becouse Im waiting for apply the residence permit and ready to pay fees as it is in jenuine case.

sunil

Hi,

I am also have the same condition what Sunil have, a letter of acceptance from Terracon Mining Company. And now they send me the appointment letter which according to them, will use to contact the Cameroon Immigration Office to get the Resident Visa. I have hesitation of the Job offer because why do we need to pay first for the Resident Permit in Cameroon to think that we do not have yet the Visa. In addition, the email of the Cameroon Immigration Office is in Gmail account. I believe it is not an official email of a Government Office.

Please guide us to find if it is Legal Job Offer or just a scam.
Hoping for your quick response and advise.
Thank you.

Hi sunil and welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created with your post on the Cameroon forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

yes bro, they told me too after one day that they accept me and there is no fees at all what i have 2 do is 2 send them passport 2 continue 2 the next step
and they told me that the salary is 102000$ per month lol ;-) how can  pay that money for one month they are scam
dont conitnue with them (terracon mining corporation in cameeron  )
take care guys i wish my topic was useful

I have tried to verify this company locally and i have no clear information about them...so be careful and dont fall in their trap.
it is not a geniune offer....

best regards.

I got letter of acceptence from terracon mining corporation for my job application with reference of gulf news advertisement. I want to apply for the residence permit in cameroon , I got one email link from the employer after I will apply for the resident permit. if they ask the fees and I search more details I come to know this is a fake Email.

I wish to know which is the correct contact adress for the residence permit, and how i know the employement offer is jenuine case or scam.

pleat give your valuable advise... becouse Im waiting for apply the residence permit and ready to pay fees as it is in jenuine case.