French teacher FLE

Dears,

I Graduated FLE (French Foreign Language) in December 2012, and I'm now looking for a job as a teacher for French language for next August or September in Sihanoukville.

I'm also able to teach English (B1 level) to kindergarten or beginner's levels.

Currently I'm living for 3 months in Switzerland and i'm working in ASC International school in Geneva but i'll go back to Cambodia in the beginning of August. Sihanoukville is a city I know very well because I lived there for one year during the last two years and I want to live here.

I'm able to teach an official program and to create my own pedagogical material for any level (A1-C2). I have already taught French language in Thailand and Geneva during my training. You can contact my trainer, Madam Nathalie Luce. She can tell you that I am a good teacher and that I am able to teach in your school.

I'm available for an telephone or Skype's interview if you are interested in my application. I'll can send you my Curriculum Vitae, my diploma and my training's report.

Regards,

Pierre Antoniotti

Contact address : [email protected]

Là vous venez de poster dans la partie francophone du site. :D

Hello Pierre Antoniotti. :)

For better visibility, your post has been moved to the Sihanoukville English speaking forum.

The Jobs in Sihanoukville could help. You should post an advert there.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Bonjour,

Etes vous toujours disponible pour des cours de français a sihanoukville ?

Si oui, Pourriez-vous me contactez [email protected].

Merci

@ Pimux > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum? I also wish to inform you that this is an old thread (2013).

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: