Need help from rule expert

i am sunil and came in saudi before four month in a pakaging company as a marketing executive and getting only 2000 SAR P/M but my iqama professon is house driver and will expire january 2014 and i know all about about company after coming here and i am not satisfy with my job role and responsibility because kafeel is using me as a van sales man insted of i have 4 year indian experience in FMCG secter and i am a MBA qualified guy in marketing and retail.then i searched related job and now i have 3 offer with 5000 SAR per month so i want final exit because my iqama is not transferable and i am thinking that my kafeel will not relese me without copletion of contract period (two year).so i want final exit and come back again on new visa  in other company so what can we take a legal step for my problem ...please suggest me anyone who have experiece or knowledge about it

thanks in advance

Dear Sunil, sorry to know about your situation, you must take final exit and get back on new visa (from company).
Legally speaking, you cannot work on "House Driver" profession in a company.

yeah you are an illegal at the moment lol

Sunil, First and foremost is to get out of this situation....and hopefully u can then come back as well with a better package and job....

Suggest, that you first talk to ur Kafeel saying you are not happy and want to go back and to give you a final exit.... If he doesn't agree as you fear then approach ur embassy with the details.... The very fact that on a house Driver Iqama he is using for a comapny driver work will put ur Kafeel on wrong side of law which as u know is very strict these days even for Kafeel's using false Iqama...

Hope this will lead you to a solution....