Introducing Myself

My name is Lemessa Jiregna from Ethiopia. I have worked for different international humanitarian organization and acquired diversified experience on the areas of Administration, Finance and logistics. Among these I'm more interested with logistics functions and selected as my future career. To enhance my future career successes, I have graduated with the following fields:

•Master Degree - Master of Business Administration (MBA) In Non-Profit Corporate Management – From International Institute of Church Management (IICM) Inc., Florida, USA (with an IICM Extension Centre in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with a name Foundation for Academic Excellence Ministry) in September, 2012.

•BA Degree - In Management - From Mekelle University, Tigray, Ethiopia in July, 2006

Work Experience: I have worked for different international non-governmental organizations by similar positions and acquired diversified work experience:
•In International Medical Corps (International NGO): From November, 2012 to now as Roving Senior Logistics officer
•In OXFAM America (International NGO): From December, 2011 to October, 2012 as Humanitarian Logistics officer
•In Techno Serve Inc.-Ethiopia (International NGO): from May 18, 2009 to December , 2011 as  Logistic officer and Administrative Assistant
•In GOAL Ethiopia (International NGO) - from Sept. 02, 2008 to May 21, 2009 as Logistic, Administration and finance officer
•In OCSSCO (Local NGO) - from October, 2006 to September 01, 2008 as  Administrative and Property management officer

I would enjoy having the opportunity to talk with you more about myself and have more interest to work in South Sudan.

Many thanks,
Lemessa Jiregna

Hello Lemessa Jiregna.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post your cv in the Jobs in South Soudan section. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Lemessa

I suggest you try UN website or any NGO's for work in South Sudan.