Where to buy wholesale some tshirts and poloshirts in guangzhou

hi everybody
i will come for the first time to guangzhou next week
i would like to buy wholesale some tshirts and poloshirts from the brands: abercrombie, superdry, hollister, ralph lauren
could somebody recommend me some markets where i could find some kind of products
thanks a lot
paul

Guangzhou have only traders and price will be little bit high.
I suggest you to santhou stock market for garments.
Santhou is also in GUANGDONG province.
I don't know you r looking for stock lots or you want to place orders..?
Anyway in Guangzhou BAIMA CLOTH MARKET  you can find  HOLLISTER,ABERCOMBIE & Fitch ,polo Ralph Lauren ,crocodile , and many more.
All copies.

Hi Kalai
I have a shop in Hanoi/Vietnam and I am looking for buying like 1000 pieces of a mix of tshirts and polo tshirts from the brands I told you before. I am looking for copies but good looking ones.
Do you mean its cheaper to buy in Santhou and I can still find there some abercrombie, ralph lauren ?
May be the traders in Guangzhou buy from there. What do you call "stock market"?
Baima is still a real wholesale market or they mainly do retail?
Is there anyother market you could recommend for those kind of products?
Thanks a lot
Paul

Yes you can buy in shantou stock market ( manufacturers always make excess quantity and they have shops there , we call them stockist) you can buy cheaper than Guangzhou market. For 1000 pcs  you can get it from Guangzhou itself .no need to travel shantou .
Guangzhou traders buy these lots and sell for some profit.
Not only in shantou .
You can find all brands in good quality and looking  T shirts and polo  round neck .or with coller, t.c ,any grams of full cotton . Places like Fujian Province Shi Shi , Jiangxi province Nanchang  and Yiwu every places have factory stock outlets,
Guangzhou is only for ladies dresses and  trading  wholesale shop. Guangzhou is a wholesale market for new comers and who r in this business just show their customers that Guangzhou is the main market .(they never take their customers to original manufacturing places.)Guangzhou is still a heaven for lot of Africans and Middle East garment buyers.
The brands you prefer is for North American market and they never buy from Guangzhou.

Hi Paul,
Welcome to China!
This is Keivn from Guangzhou,runing a company that produce female clothing with texture fabrics.We can provide clothes according to you samples or sketches.
I hope you make a good deal here and have nice trip.
many thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your offer.

But I am not looking to manufacture products but for buying already made t-shirts like abercrombie, superdry, hollister, ralph lauren...

Could you please recommend me some wholesale markets in Guangzhou ?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Paul

There are quite many shopping mall near Guangzhou Train Station. Clothes there are really cheap. You can also buy fake ones.If you need, contact me, I will help you buy from China, being your agent.Compare the prices and you make your decision. I can have them sent to your shop. I will just be the agent.

Hi Kyle

I am looking for buying some superdry and abercrombie tshirts.

Please make a small research for me about the different designs and prices.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
OK...
I just live near GZ train station.So,I can show you around at me spare time.pls contract me if you like "[email protected]".I like to make friend.:)

BR,
Kevin

visit the malls near Guangzhou railway station.

Hi
I am looking for buying some superdry and abercrombie tshirts and Burberry t shirts in china do any one have address
please reply
thanks

Once you are in Guangzhou call me.
I can help you. (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for security reasons)

Hi Kalai.i saw your responses to others.i love your details and concern to help.please I want to travel to shanthou by next week, how do I locate their stock market?

Hi guys,

If you need help, please contact me.

BR,
Kevin

Hi all,

I would like to visit GZ to buy some stocklot, leftover or surplus stock of shoes, garments, recycle bags, backpack or sport shoes(branded). I have been to most of the wholesale markets in GZ  but get the stock at our target price  I need stocklot in bulk and regular quantity.

Any place where I can find factory outlets of surplus or leftover stock in GZ or nearby areas?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

With regards,

Jananhk

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi
Looking for somebody living in Guangzhou that can assist me sending parcels with T shirts to my address in Europe.
Will come to Guangzhou in January.
Antonio

hi,Antonio.
What kind of parcel?how much weight?which logistics you preferred?
Hope I can  be of help

More details and maybe we can work out how best to solve your question.

Kevin nice .i am coming next week in gz.i want to be friends.can you send me your wechat or qq

[moderated: no personal information on the forum please]

hello have you know some supplier from baima?

hello kevin,
i will need your help , my QQ:1138891056
thanks for your help.

Hi, I had added your qq and glad to be of help.

Best regards,
Kevin

Hi everyone! sufiyan here and im form singapore. im planning to start my own little business and am looking for suppliers or items which is at a cost price (cheap price) hoping that you guys can help me with this. Thanks!

Hi Sufiyan,
I am in the same position as you and wondered how you got on with getting info? I am in England and am looking to have shipment of shoes and women's dresses/clothes.

Hi friend,
Herer I collected some information maybe helpful.
Good luck, you have successful business in China.

GUANGZHOU WHOLESALE MARKET
1. Clothes wholesale market
A. Zhan Xi Lu Garment wholesale market
Guangzhou Zhan Xi Clothing Wholesale Market is near to the Guangzhou Railway Station and the provincial bus station.It is the clothing distribution center in Guangzhou and South China. It plays a important role in the China's clothing wholesale market.Most of the shops are direct factory with production and world brand clothing technology and the ability to attract from worldwide, like North America, Africa, Japan, Korea, Eastern Europe customers.
Address: Zhan Xi Rd 1-4# 广州市站西路1-4号东侧
B. Bai Ma(white horse) Garment wholesale market.
Guangzhou Baima clothing wholesale market is the largest market with the best decoration, matching the most complete and the best managed clothes market in Guangzhou, the largest trading volume in the high-end apparel market.
C. XinTang International Jeans City
Xintang international Jeans city is located at east of Guangzhou, beside the Guangzhou-Shenzheng Express way. It set wholesale and retail, apparel research and development, display clothing, textile training, import and export trade, cargo warehousing, business office multifunction integrated to form a combined trading centre, research and development centre, information centre, training centre, logistics centre and be composed of ultra-large-scale Jeans garment business center.
Address:Donghua Section, Guangzhou-Shenzheng Express Way, Xintang
新塘广深公路东华路段新塘国际牛仔城
D. Children&Kids Products Wholesale Market
Guangdong children's maternal and infant productPlaza is located in Zhong Shan Ba Road, Li Wan District. It is Guangzhou`s first franchise of the Women Infant Products Wholesale Market.
Address: Zhong Shan Ba Road 97#. 中山八路97号荔湖大厦
2.Watch wholesale market
GuangZhou Watch Market is the largest watch trading center in China. Even in the world. It has been running more than 20 years since 1987. It becomes the most important watch trading market in China and around the world. There are thousands of branded watch wholesalers,watch fittings and accessories manufacturers,suppliers on the best qualty famous watch.
Address: Zhan Xi Road, Guangzhou. 广州市站西路
3. Leather wholesale market
YiSen Leather Marjet is a Southeast Asia's largest leather goods distribution center. Yisen Leather Market have more than 300 leather goods shops and leather goods exhibition hall, products are fashionable and diverse, both middle and low high, mainly in the high-end leather goods, a group of famous quality leather goods. Its products include: handbags, briefcases, shoulder bags, backpacks, bags, and tourism bags, belts, wallets, shoes, leather metal, paper and other materials.
Address: 1389 Jie Fang Bei Road, Guangzhou
4. Toys wholesale market
Yide Toys&Gifts Wholesale centre is the first and largest gifts&toys wholesale centre. Apart from the hundreds of local traditional small roadside Paver, currently has 12 large-scale development of a wholesale shopping mall. The representative malls are:
Address: No.390 Yide Road 一德路390号
5. Shoes wholesale market
Global International Trade Centre, also named as Bu Yun Tian Di in Chinese, It set wholesale footwear industry, trade negotiations, exhibitions, the global procurement in the modernization of one shoes business centre,over 2000 Cultural Square square metres of green landscape, will be built in Guangdong currently the highest grades shoes city.
Address:Zhan Xi Road 26# 广州市站西路26号步云天地

Contact me if you are interested.I can supply you if you send me the [email protected]

hello everyone,

If you are looking for a business partner, please post your ad in the classifieds section in Guangzhou.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed