Visa of Wife From Pak

Dear expat,

alahamdulilah i got married last month and now back in saudis ans waiting desparatly for my wife.anymore please share withme point by point process to call my wife from pakistan on family via.
i have already got the computarized nikahnama and applied for id card.

After getting ID card, your wife should apply for passport.
Then u need ur nikahnama translated in arabic.
Then attestation process of nikahnama (original and arabic both) from pakistan foreign office and saudi embassy. You can get help of any agent in pakistan for attestation he will charge money for whole process.
Then u have to apply for her visa from saudia with ur iqama copy,ur attested degree, and copy of passports of u both.
After getting visa, next step is visa stemping which need ur wife's medical tests.
That is what i know so far, as in a few days my husband is going to apply for my visa.

thanks..

Aqwaq wrote:

After getting ID card, your wife should apply for passport.
Then u need ur nikahnama translated in arabic.
Then attestation process of nikahnama (original and arabic both) from pakistan foreign office and saudi embassy. You can get help of any agent in pakistan for attestation he will charge money for whole process.
Then u have to apply for her visa from saudia with ur iqama copy,ur attested degree, and copy of passports of u both.
After getting visa, next step is visa stemping which need ur wife's medical tests.
That is what i know so far, as in a few days my husband is going to apply for my visa.

which centres provide translation of marriage certificate in arabic? can you name a place either in Lahore or Islamabad?

I dont know the translation center names as i got all documents traslated and attested by an agent.
In lahore u can take help from skylink.