Do I need to have saudi consulate attestation on my degree?

Any help from your side will be helpful. I am new to saudi arabia came on azad visa. I have all the attestations on my B.tech degree except the Saudi consulate attestation. So while I give the transfer from one kafeel to another company. Do I also need to have saudi consulate attestation on my degree for the success transfer? Orelse I need to get my degree attested and then transfer happens. If so? May I know the easiest way to get saudi consulate attestation in Saudi arabia, Riyadh. Thank you.

wjahat14 wrote:

Any help from your side will be helpful. I am new to saudi arabia came on azad visa. I have all the attestations on my B.tech degree except the Saudi consulate attestation. So while I give the transfer from one kafeel to another company. Do I also need to have saudi consulate attestation on my degree for the success transfer? Orelse I need to get my degree attested and then transfer happens. If so? May I know the easiest way to get saudi consulate attestation in Saudi arabia, Riyadh. Thank you.

You need the certificate to be attested from saudi embassy in your home country or from where you got the certificate. Transfer can happen without attested certificates to some low category positions that does not require the certificate.