Lycee technique Michel Lucius

#2 01 May 2013 17:25:57

Sara_Jane
Sara_Jane
Esch Sur Alzette

Re: Lycee technique Michel Lucius

Hi
There is an Open Day on Saturday 4th of May, I think.  I will be going as I would like my children to start there in September.
Sara

#4 01 May 2013 17:56:47

Sara_Jane
Sara_Jane
Esch Sur Alzette

Sure, will do.  What age is your child?  Have you approached the Education Ministry yet?  They are extremely helpful. Is your child able to speak French?  I have just moved here and my children are attending an intense school program to prepare for the new year starting in September.

#6 01 May 2013 18:15:33

Sara_Jane
Sara_Jane
Esch Sur Alzette

Sure, will do.  What age is your child?  Have you approached the Education Ministry yet?  They are extremely helpful. Is your child able to speak French?  I have just moved here and my children are attending an intense school program to prepare for the new year starting in September.

#7 01 May 2013 18:22:57

Sara_Jane
Sara_Jane
Esch Sur Alzette

I will certainly give you as much info as possible.  They will have to sit admission tests in French, English and Maths and you will need to apply to the school to register.  My twins just turned 16 and have been advised to also apply to the Athenee which is also in Luxembourg.  Both run English stream programs.  Perhaps I can email you some detail.  When will you be in Luxembourg?

#8 01 May 2013 19:11:14

dexpatmena

Yes that would be great. Many thanks. I will be there in July. I will for sure be interested to stay in touch with you and learn from you.

2 members online in Luxembourg

Expatriate health insurance Luxembourg
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Luxembourg.
>> Click here
Expat banking Luxembourg
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Luxembourg
A few tips from professionals about moving to Luxembourg.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Luxembourg
Don't worry and travel happy across Luxembourg.
>> Click here