Females if u message me

Ive had a few females message me for various reasons. Please be advised that I'm happily married and I don't chit chat. So if it ain't about business you can keep it moving. Thank you

ExpatEnglishTeacher wrote:

Ive had a few females message me for various reasons. Please be advised that I'm happily married and I don't chit chat. So if it ain't about business you can keep it moving. Thank you

thats the first case to see females disturbing males

That's about exactly what I was going to say.

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL
Now I really have heard/seen it all!
(just be interested to know if they wree Egyptian / expat ladies that were trying to chat!?  :D

LOL! This totally made my day )))
Does everyone here need to know this *Romeo*? ))) I think PM in ladies inbox is enough))

hahahahaa roflll, am sure that is totally wrong hahahhaha, i can't believe that ladies are disturbing u, and if it is a fact, so why ur writing that in public instead of reporting her hahahaha

I think u just like to act as if u r mr. romeo hahahahahaa
Seriously, this is unbelievable

loool

I aint no Romeo and Im not saying anyone in particular is disturbing me. But Im tired of having Egyptian females and males of course too wanting to be there friend or how to become an Expat.

If a man mails me I can just ignore it but if a girl messages me my wife is always like "whose that girl" and that's why I put it on the board.

If you're a male foreigner you done know if you speak to an Egyptian girl nice first thing comes to her mind is "how can I marry this guy" ...we all know it's true

I aint no Romeo and Im not saying anyone in particular is disturbing me. But Im tired of having Egyptian females and males of course too wanting to be there friend or how to become an Expat.

If a man mails me I can just ignore it but if a girl messages me my wife is always like "whose that girl" and that's why I put it on the board.

If you're a male foreigner you done know if you speak to an Egyptian girl nice first thing comes to her mind is "how can I marry this guy" ...we all know it's true

First, you specified that it was addressed for females not males (you didn't even mention Egyptians or Expats)

Now you are talking about that both Egyptian Females and Men disturbes you by wanting to be your friend ( it's our honour to know that we have a V.I.P with us ) such a lucky dude.

Concerning your wife, which is normal to be jealous about her husband who seems to be getting 24/7 messages from females only!  Is your wife logging to your account or even interfering in your personal life & business to that extend.

Being a famous male expat, doesn't give you right to accuse Egyptian girls that they are running to hunt you and thinking how to marry this man!

I believe it's okay to accuse some Egyptian locals that they disturb expat ladies, but NEVER accuse Egyptian girls.

What a shame!

P.S: you can report me in case my words are offensive.

Wow
that's sexual equality and double standards all together in one mail!!

It's really a good idea to find out if Egyptian girls are interested in foreigners males.

:shy  Are you sure Egyptian girls want to marry you?
Their dream is to marry a very rich man that could provide them anything they want, not with a teacher!

i think now all Egyptians want move from Egypt and Egyptians think if they marry to expat they can move to his or him country

that is the reason in my opinion
but it doesn't make sense to marry just for move from here
marriage is a complete life and ( feelings ,kids family and many sweet and bad things)
for me when i was young i dreamed to marry to any Italian girl not to move to Italy no i want stay here with her, i want marry Italian girl because they look like Egyptians girls but with European mind , but unfortunately finally i get married to Egyptian :-)

Hey ExpatEnglishTeacher,

I know exactly what your saying, I have had the same problem, which I find quite hilarious and the same time disturbing, because I have no personal information on my profile for someone to be remotely interested in me.

Messages like "Hey, you still in Cairo" are way to personal, and hint at idea that you have actually meet up with that person before. I hope you weren't violated by the same person. At least in my case, I'm
not married, so no wife explaining to do. Oops now come the barrage of marriage proposals lol. I hate over familiar people.

But after a few back and forward emails and the request for her to stop emailing me, the "female" finally called it my loss. lol, what dillusional world we live in.

You can report her/them!

Geely wrote:

You can report her/them!

Exactly! Now enough has been said and the message is clear.

Thread closed.

Thanks
Armand

Closed