Credit Card Request

I have an account in Alfransi bank since about 6 months, if I want to get a credit card they requesting identification from my company, I just joined my company about 2 weeks ago, is that will be accepted or I should be with the company for more time !?

Bank guys can tell you better.

weaamb1 wrote:

I have an account in Alfransi bank since about 6 months, if I want to get a credit card they requesting identification from my company, I just joined my company about 2 weeks ago, is that will be accepted or I should be with the company for more time !?

Simply go to your HR ask them for an employment letter stating your contract ending date, ur salaary
and u should get the CC easily after 1st or 2nd Salary
Goodluck

husseink wrote:
weaamb1 wrote:

Simply go to your HR ask them for an employment letter stating your contract ending date, ur salaary
and u should get the CC easily after 1st or 2nd Salary
Goodluck

Yes, I asked the HR, they don't have any problem with that but they told me that some banks request at least 3 months in the same job to give yo CC

Check with the bank. simple !