Apartment in Khartoum 2 or Amarat

Dear All
I'm Valentina, I currently share a flat, in Khartoum with another person but I would like to get a place on my own.
Since I work in Amarat, I would like to live in Amarat or Khartoum 2.
If you have any suggestions/info let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Valentina

You can go to the nearest store to rent houses or apartments in Amarat or Khartoum2 They can help you, do not worry about the language they can understand you.
Good Luck.......

what stores? can you give me a better information about where to find it? thanks

OK Miss i can help you ,i asked  my uncle, he works in this business ,and he want to know what type of apartment you want Furnished Apartment or unfurnished.
if you want to contact my email is [email protected]

Dear Valentina,

Amarat or Khartoum 2 both a little expensive. Can you go a little far to get a better price? like Riyadh area?. you call me if you want to assist and direct you better. my phone 0125374059.

Ibrahim

Hi Valentina, :)

I suggest you to put an advert in the housing in Sudan section.

It might help you.

All the best,
Christine

Dear Valentina,

I know of a vacant flat in amarat street 39.
Contact me for more info.

Regards,
Mohamed.

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

hey valentina would u please specify what kind of a house u r looking for.

Hei Mohammed

sorry for later reply. Is it still free the apartment in Street 39? how big is and what the price?
thanks

Hi Temesghen

I look for a 1 bedroom apartment possible furnished.
Thanks
Valenitna

Hi Valentina,
I am Lebanese living in Khartoum,
Did you find the house you are looking for?
Can I help you ?

If I can be of help, please send email to [email protected]

Take Care

dear
iam searching for furnished house in khartoum can u get it for me
thanks
your truly

Hello abdubarad -> You should post an advert in the Housing in Sudan section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

help us to find new apartment for rent in khartoum 2,we are couple,thanks

Hi ana keshavarz,

You should please post an advert in the Flats for rent in Sudan section. It might help you.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi,thank you for helping me,i search in all site so much,but some thing is very funny in khartoum,peole advertise on site and then turn off the phone,i dont know what is their reason,apartment is very important for me,because im so tired from living in hotel,i need apartment just in khartoum 2,thanks

Looking for a 1 BHK in Makkah Street in Khartoum, can some one help.

Hi M Dobhal,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Sudan section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: you should post your ad in the housing in Sudan section]