Medical visa

hi.. gud day.. i would like to ask if the embassy of papua new guniea is very strict when giving medica visa?? what if the applicant has pulmonary scar?? can he still be given a visa to work there?? your response is highly appreciated.. thank you..

Scars are not on the prohibited items list when applying for a visa of any kind.

I have a 20mm scar on my stomach and have worked in PNG on 8 different projects and no visa problems.

Good morning, when you say pulmonary scars, its the medical examiners accredited by the Government of PNG, that has the right answer to your question, my co workers here are real heavy smokers and they're already here, other examiners will ask you to repeat the test, the others are U.T.I. for women, hope this gives you an idea.

HI STUMPY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE,,SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE SCAR YOU CAN STILLL TRAVEL AND WORK IN PNG? IVE HEARD THAT THEYRE NOT THAT STRICT,IS THAT RIGHT? WHAT SHOULD I DO IM GOING TO GET MY MEDICAL THIS WEEK,,PLEASE TELL ME IMPORTANT DETAILS,,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT..PLS THANX I HAVE A JOB OFFER IN PNG BY THE WAY

HI

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT DID YOU DO,,IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE SCAR BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE IF I GOT IT...WHAT SHOULD I DO TO WORK THERE...I HAVE A DIRECT EMPLOYER BY THE WAY

MUCH APPRECIATED

PRINCESS NISHA wrote:

HI

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT DID YOU DO,,IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE SCAR BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE IF I GOT IT...WHAT SHOULD I DO TO WORK THERE...I HAVE A DIRECT EMPLOYER BY THE WAY

MUCH APPRECIATED

hi princess.. i also wanted to hear some definite answers to this.. so if ever u have been examined already and you have pass the exam.. will u let me know?? please?

jackhammer wrote:

Good morning, when you say pulmonary scars, its the medical examiners accredited by the Government of PNG, that has the right answer to your question, my co workers here are real heavy smokers and they're already here, other examiners will ask you to repeat the test, the others are U.T.I. for women, hope this gives you an idea.

Hi jack.. do u have any idea what hospitals they are accredited with?? especially in the philippines??

PRINCESS NISHA wrote:

HI STUMPY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE,,SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE SCAR YOU CAN STILLL TRAVEL AND WORK IN PNG? IVE HEARD THAT THEYRE NOT THAT STRICT,IS THAT RIGHT? WHAT SHOULD I DO IM GOING TO GET MY MEDICAL THIS WEEK,,PLEASE TELL ME IMPORTANT DETAILS,,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT..PLS THANX I HAVE A JOB OFFER IN PNG BY THE WAY

Hello princess..

gudluck to your medical exam.. i hope there will be no prob.. please let me know once you have done ur medical examination.. thank you..

Safeway diagnostics in manila, if you have been to SM hypermart at sta mesa, not the Centrpoint,according to my oficemates here. Just check it out, as they say it is still accredited by PNG.

jackhammer wrote:

Safeway diagnostics in manila, if you have been to SM hypermart at sta mesa, not the Centrpoint,according to my oficemates here. Just check it out, as they say it is still accredited by PNG.

thank you so much jack i'll try to go there to get some infos.

Your very much welcome:-)

Hi can anyone advise me any accredited hospital or clinic here in cebu for the medical so i won't have to do it twice,,
Thank you ;-)

Hi Nisha,I'll try to ask my other friends, where did they take their medical test, try to search in immigration here too. I'll text you tomorrow.
Thanks

Hello sir. I would like to know if an individual with low infection of hepatitis B (Hepa B Carrier) could be granted to work in PNG? I would like to work abroad thats the reason why i was looking for countries who accepts overseas workers with the same case that i have.

Please help me be guided.

jcardinez wrote:

Hello sir. I would like to know if an individual with low infection of hepatitis B (Hepa B Carrier) could be granted to work in PNG? I would like to work abroad thats the reason why i was looking for countries who accepts overseas workers with the same case that i have.

Please help me be guided.

Hi Sir,

What happen  on your plan to work abroad? I am hepa b carrier also. any feed back sir if your working right now in abroad. I know your post is wayback 2014 buta if your acct is still active please i'll wait for your reply
Thank you and God Bless!

jackhammer wrote:

Hi Nisha,I'll try to ask my other friends, where did they take their medical test, try to search in immigration here too. I'll text you tomorrow.
Thanks

Hi Sir,

I there any chance an Hepa B carier can work in PNG?

Thanks, God Bless

Hi jcardinez,

What happen  on your plan to work abroad? I am hepa b carrier also. any feed back sir if your working right now in abroad. I know your post is wayback 2014 buta if your acct is still active please i'll wait for your reply
Thank you and God Bless!