Family visa Yellow Paper

Hello All,

I am chartered accountant, my iqama says General Accountant and eligible for family visa. However, I got all the saudi embassy stamps done in my bachelors (B.com) certificate through distance education only. My embassy agent said distance education certificate is enough.

Now, For applying Yellow paper(Family visa), is it sufficient to give my distance education bachelor certificate stamped by saudi embassy? Or Do i need to get all the stamps in CA certificate from India?

Regards
Sahir Basha

sahirbasha wrote:

Hello All,

I am chartered accountant, my iqama says General Accountant and eligible for family visa. However, I got all the saudi embassy stamps done in my bachelors (B.com) certificate through distance education only. My embassy agent said distance education certificate is enough.

Now, For applying Yellow paper(Family visa), is it sufficient to give my distance education bachelor certificate stamped by saudi embassy? Or Do i need to get all the stamps in CA certificate from India?

Regards
Sahir Basha

If the distance education certificate is from a recognized and accredited university it will be attested by Saudi Embassy and that will be enough.

Dear Sahir

I am also a Chartered Accountant and I am currently looking for a job in Saudi. However unlike you, I do not possess a Bcom degree. Is it possible to obtain the necessary stamping on the CA certificate itself? Else is there anyway to obtain a equivalence certificate stating that the CA certificate is at least equal to a degree certificate. Your speedy response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Kiran

Hello Kiran,

This thread has been inactive since 2013, you may not have responds.

I suggest you create a new thread in the Dammam forum to relaunch the debate.

Thank you,
Marjorie

I am a Management Accountant, I have attested my Bcom certificate,
attesting CA or CMA will take long time,