Indian lady in paris for a week, need friends and advice

hello,
i  am a solo female traveller living  in south of india, hyderabad and am travelling to paris and south of france for leisure only. i am looking at exploring paris on my own and would like to stay in a nice apartment for 6 nights 7 days. can someone suggest me one with a budget of 125 euros per day in a location close to popular landmarks like notre dame or eiffel tower etc. Also a suggestion on a name of a good hotel for 150 euros/ night will help.
If there is someone travelling from 22 to 28 april, it will be nice to hang out together or in a group for dinner , coffee etc
i would love to have company for the show moulin rouge and how to become parisian in 1 hour.
if someone wants to share the apartment with me, i dont mind either.
whatever we can work out. i have my own business of cosmetics and i like to source natural ingredients too.
you can also communicate on [email protected]
regards
vibha jain

Hello i read yr msg today & if u wish u can tell me whne u r coming to paris i live in paris & not far from Sacré Coeur & Moulin rouge if i cd i'd've offered u lodging at my place but unfortunately i don't have enough place in my flat but next to my building there's a hotel or otehr hotels in the area nex t my building is "flore hotel" i thnk it's a round 90 euros/night am not sure fr the price but a round this price if u wish u can make arrangements with them. plz let me know abt it asap i'll b gald to show u around too depending on days.
Regards Kimi

Hi Vibha,

I sent you an email with information. My email address is [email protected]
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Bon Voyage!
Lorraine

Hi, I am a mauritian living in Paris and know a little about the indian culture specially the south india like andra pradesh or bangalore, am very interested to know u. you can contact me :

[email protected]