Information please....

Hello Everyone !!
             I was wondering if someone could please help me. I have a friend who is living in Riyadh. I found a mailing address for him, but it's been awhile and I received no reply.So I'm not sure if its the wrong address or if my letter got lost in transit. Can anyone please tell me if there's a way to locate a cell phone number for someone living there ?? Any help would be deeply appreciated....This person is VERY important to me and I am trying everything I can think of to reach him....Thanks !

The mailing address stuff works here unlike the rest of the world. It's all mess in simple words :(
If you didn't send it via registered mail, I bet it never reached the  intended recipient.

Also, it's very hard to track anyone's mobile number. The directory service is not publicly available.

If you like, you may send me over his mail address (in a private msg of course) including whatever additional info you have. That may enable me to advise further.

Snoopygrl67 wrote:

Hello Everyone !!
             I was wondering if someone could please help me. I have a friend who is living in Riyadh. I found a mailing address for him, but it's been awhile and I received no reply.So I'm not sure if its the wrong address or if my letter got lost in transit. Can anyone please tell me if there's a way to locate a cell phone number for someone living there ?? Any help would be deeply appreciated....This person is VERY important to me and I am trying everything I can think of to reach him....Thanks !

Snoopygirl67
As TheLegendLeads says the Postal service here is second to none! If you have an address then send it registered. Locating a phone number is impossible unless you find it published on the Internet!

Your best bet is accepting TheLegendLeads kind offer or searching the social media sites for your friend and contact them that way if you find them.

Thank you for your suggestions, I deeply appreciate it. I'm realizing that maybe I'm just suppose to give up ....Nothing is working out. I guess the romantic in me wanted to try everything I could. I have not seen this man for almost thirty years and I have always loved & thought about him..... I guess it was just stupid, romantic dream.....

Never give up on the dreams! If you do that you give up on life!

Good luck in your quest!

Snoopygrl67 wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions, I deeply appreciate it. I'm realizing that maybe I'm just suppose to give up ....Nothing is working out. I guess the romantic in me wanted to try everything I could. I have not seen this man for almost thirty years and I have always loved & thought about him..... I guess it was just stupid, romantic dream.....

30 Years? :thanks:

Yes, thirty years.....But I have loved and always knew that he is my soul mate. There s no explaining when someone touches your heart so deeply that you just cant give up on the dream that you were meant to be together....Maybe it's just my pathetic, romantic heart...

there are some smartphones apps can do that, try true caller, booknumber, who's

What if he does not want anything to do with you ?..it's never easy with Ex's

Try and contact the legend leads he us also a man and maybe he might be of help to you, i sincerely feel your pain and i beg you domt give up half way try your best if eventually you dont get him then you can give up but by then you would have been satisfied that you have tried your best bet

First I wants to thank Weaamb1 for his suggestion. Truthfully I have ran EVERY people/number search we have here in the States.They only contain the info on him up until the time he left the states for Saudi.

And for Ahmadaq...I know that's not the case. It's a very....complicated situation.

And Aishatope12 - Thank you so.....much for your words of encouragement. Even though I do not know you, it means alot. I"m a stubborn redheaded Italian and I don't give up easy. If I was to walk away without trying so hard, I would never be able to forgive myself. We were young when we lost touch, and I regret EVERYDAY that I didnt fight harder then. I just know that my heart has never given up on him, so I cant either....not yet.

can you send me his details and all to my inbox, may be i can try some ways. Hope everyone can give a try to help her in all ways.
is he a Saudi or any foreigner? hes of which nationality?

You are wrlcome deary, am happy you appreciated the contribution. I insist you send a PM to The Legend Leads, he is of much knowledge on expatriates issue

Suribhai that will be wonderful gesture which is wonderfully appreciated

UPDATE : Well, I finally....found my man. And yes, he feels the same about me = )  !! I know how crazy this sounds but I have known since we were 14 that he was my soul mate, I have loved him FOREVER! Knowing this has given me hope....I know what I must do so that we can share the rest of our lives together...I just hope I have the strength because its going to be a hard journey. I guess Im glad I listened to my romantic heart and didnt give up all these months.....he is my dream come true !!!

Ah, Great congrats, Best of luck for ur future.

Thank you sweetheart for the well wishes !!

Oh Waow! Good to see you back, with the great news @Snoopygrl67.
Our best wishes for your future and thanks for filling us in.

:cheers:

I was waiting for some mail but I guess the man was not me.

Damn :/

Snoopygrl67 wrote:

I have not seen this man for almost thirty years and I have always loved & thought about him..... I guess it was just stupid, romantic dream.....

Snoopygrl67 wrote:

UPDATE : Well, I finally....found my man. And yes, he feels the same about me = )  !! I know how crazy this sounds but I have known since we were 14 that he was my soul mate, I have loved him FOREVER! Knowing this has given me hope....I know what I must do so that we can share the rest of our lives together...I just hope I have the strength because its going to be a hard journey. I guess Im glad I listened to my romantic heart and didnt give up all these months.....he is my dream come true !!!

One hell of a Bollywood (Hindi) love story ready to be scripted.. Any script writers online ... :thanks:  Sorry Snoopygrl.. but you really deserve your luv.. U tried hard.. as the saying goes.. you even find god if you tried looking for him..  :top:

(Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)