Wife Visit Visa Extension durng My Iqama Transfer ??

Dear group Members

My wife visit visa will expire next month as she will complete her 3 months period here then i have to make extension for her visit visa from Jawazat. Mean while i am also transferring my Iqama  from my kafeel to my new company..

i want to know can i make extension of my wife visa during my Iqama transfer or should i Waite and go for Iqama transfer after my wife visa extension..

Can i make extension of my wife visa when i have Iqama transfer paper from my new company or i will face difficulty in this process.

waiting for your kind feedbacks.

if you are sure 100% that your transfer will be complete within 20 days, i.e. 10 days before the expiration of your wife's visit visa. then yes, go ahead and transfer first.

but the chances of that happening are usually low.

I recommend that you wait, renew her visit visa before it expires and then commence with the transfer procedures. i'm sure the jawazat will make you lose a kidney trying to renew her visa without your original Iqama (residential permit).

Salman

:one

Dear HR Guru What do you mean by this ..??

He agrees with what Salman said above.

I too agree with his advice. So :one from me as well :)

Dear Yasir, Have you done, get the Visit visa extension of your wife form Jawazat? please advise it will help us .
Regards

My wife visa has been extended and after that i sent my Iqama for transfer.

at the time of family visa extension they must ask for your Iqama.

Many Thanks Yasir.

Hi Dear,

My Iqama is under transfer to new sponsor and I believe it will reach to me with in next week

My previous sponsor was from Gassim and my new sponsor is from Jeddah.

My family is on visit visa and I want to know from which Jawazat my family visa visa can be extended.

Please Help

smarty_sameer2002 wrote:

Hi Dear,

My Iqama is under transfer to new sponsor and I believe it will reach to me with in next week

My previous sponsor was from Gassim and my new sponsor is from Jeddah.

My family is on visit visa and I want to know from which Jawazat my family visa visa can be extended.

Please Help

You can extend your family visa after finishing ur Iqama transfer process and it will be better if you will extend it from Jeddah.... u can also try ur luck from Qassim...

Brother thanks for your reply ...

Have you came across with any similar incident which is accepted in Jeddah..

Even i wish to complete this formality in Jeddah ,but my only worry is that my Iqama location .

HR told me that our company is registered to Jeddah but as my previous sponsor is from Al Gassim ,location can only be changed on renewal of my iqama.

I am worried that if I go to Jeddah Jawazat they will ask me to go to Al Gassim as my Iqama location is written Al Gassim

and If i go to Al Gassim they will ask my company stamp and details which will be Jeddah OR if they ask stamp of previous sponsor than too i cant furnish