Can any body help me to get a job in brunei?

Dr.Sarfraz Hussain
M.B.B.S
Rana Hospital,Railway Road,
Hafizabad,Pakistan
Ph.No. 00923006521440
Email : [email protected]

Subject: Application for position of Medical Doctor

Dear Sir / Madam,

I write to introduce myself and also apply to your Medical Doctor position at Brunei. My name is Dr.Sarfraz Hussain,

I have included my CV for your attention which showcases over Twenty Five years as a Medical Doctor in the ER of Holy  Family Hospital , Rawalpindi General  Hospital & Rana Hospital.  This is also where I completed my successful residency, and gained most of the expertise, knowledge, and number of skills that make me the exceptional doctor that I am today. I received my degree as a Medical Doctor from Punjab  University, and look to your position at Internet; as I have always wished to work for such a prestigious hospital, and now feel that I have the experience and training to be applicable for such a position. I have experience in all aspects of Medical Doctor responsibilities, equipment, and ensure safety and procedural accuracy in every operation and procedure.

Thank you for your review of this letter and resume. I know I would make a great choice for this Medical Doctor position at  Brunei, and I would love to have a chance in the next few weeks if it would suit you. My children are studying in engineering universities and medical colleges and I really cannot afford their dues. Kindly  help me to get a job urgently . I will be very thankful to all the persons who can assist me .

Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Sarfraz Hussain

Hello Dr.Sarfraz Hussain.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post your resume in the Jobs in Brunei section. It coudl help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks for your advice dear.