Apartment or house for February 2014

Hello,

My wife and I are planning to come down to Port Vila Vanuatu from Canada next year. A month to explore and the thought of moving down after that. We are looking for a furnished apartment (1 or 2 br is plenty although would prefer a 2 br) or small house for the month. Dates can be a bit flexible. Please let me know if you have any possibilities. :)

[email protected]

Pam and Dave Rogers

Hello Pam and Dave Rogers.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Vanuatu section? It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

did you ever think about luganville?

Honestly, no I haven't Mark, at least not yet! Port Vila being on the main Island Efate with airport kind of had me lean that way. Is Loganville still in an area that is considered malaria free? How do prices compare to Port Vila? What line of work will you be doing over that way?

I am an attorney by trade, but before working as an attorney, I was in construction.  I won't really be working in Vanuatu.  But I am sure I will build a few homes to occupy my time.

Hi Guys
Always great to hear of new people moving to Vanuatu.

[Moderated]
allan and Maggie

Well we found a place for just over a month, early Jan into Feb 2014. It will be interesting to see Port Vila as it enters the off-season. I'm guessing a fair amount of rain? Also I believe Jan is the hottest month of the year. Looking forward to exploring the area.

Dave

Hi Allan and Maggie

I thought we should catch up on some gossip, we are looking at another venture in Vanuatu will email you to chat later.

Cheers Kathy & Perry

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to expat-blog!

your post seems to be out of subject, please feel free to create a new topics on the Vanuatu forum.

Thank you,

David.