New to Riyadh and bord already!

Hi everyone,

Iv been living here for about 3 months and im already soo bord!!

What is there to do for females aged 20-30? other than shopping lol!

cooking...its always am imteresting way to spend ur time and learn new stuff, plus your hubby would appreciate that :p

you can do lots of things with limitations.

it is all depened upon your life style your personality and your working style.

like you can make lots of friends and enjoy time with them.
you have lots of spare time, and can use it to improve yourself.
like weight control, book writing, learn new technology or game or anything.

Yes, you will face problem if you deviate conservative laws, otherwise this is a heaven for you.

Enjoy,
Kamran

hi u can go to riyadh gallery or batah and aljazera mall

you can sneak out for a date, it's exciting and thrilling :)

hashes, malls, womens skills bureau is a good source of events

saudiexpatpodcast.com

Hi,

There's plenty to do in Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. Especially for women as everybody wants you at their compound parties / gatherings / dinners to even up the numbers a little.

For example there is an "Ibiza Pool Party" happening very soon at one of the compounds, with music, bbq, soft drinks and "jungle juice",  and also a desert camp out trip happening with a saud system, and about 25 cars worth of people partying in the desert.

Most of these things are organised quiet discreetly, for obvious reasons, on facebook groups that are invite only.

Let me know if you're interested. A good way to get in is to join a weekly mixed dinner group that meet in different restaurants around riyadh.

Take care

if you find a good answer tell me, I am a guy and I have the same problem

i have best solution . sleeeeep a lot :P

Hello .,how can i join that parties :D it will be tottaly different mood instead of going to Dubai to do something like that..,i will be very appreciated if you help me in that

inbox mee :P

There's a female Gym that also offers dance classes called KINETICO you could join that :)

man he is he not a female . he need sum other enjoyment like parties lol

salman_123 wrote:

man he is he not a female . he need sum other enjoyment like parties lol

@Midotaha has replied to @Zkila, the initiator of this post; not @iraqi2005 :)

invite me

jaydhi wrote:

Hi,

There's plenty to do in Riyadh and Saudi Arabia. Especially for women as everybody wants you at their compound parties / gatherings / dinners to even up the numbers a little.

For example there is an "Ibiza Pool Party" happening very soon at one of the compounds, with music, bbq, soft drinks and "jungle juice",  and also a desert camp out trip happening with a saud system, and about 25 cars worth of people partying in the desert.

Most of these things are organised quiet discreetly, for obvious reasons, on facebook groups that are invite only.

Let me know if you're interested. A good way to get in is to join a weekly mixed dinner group that meet in different restaurants around riyadh.

Take care

i'm interested about all of these activities ,Bit i'm not a girl...hihi.
So please give me more details by private message , if is possible.
I'm also a newcomer here in Riyadh , i'm Resident Engineer , workin for a Consulting Multinational Company . I am Romanian , and i really miss and need this kind of social life that i use to have at my home .
So please , give me a hope..hihi

Oh these compound parties seems really interesting. I came over from the UK just over 2months ago so yeah this Saudi lifestyle is getting to me and finding myself really bored most of the time. If you could let me know that would be much appreciated. :)

i hope you also invite me..i like pool party..i love dancing too..

long drives....;)

if have free timing, do chatting only, its best way to spend free time, do not waste time in trafffic jams,
i found this activity best to spend time, u will feel relax after discussion on some good topic and also not tired as u when on the road, in case someone wish to chat me, its 21b3d600 my bb pin.

ew

Justsomegirl wrote:

ew

Lol

You can do alot stuff here? please boredom is only in the mind,
Your new friend, Isabel :)

jaydhi wrote:

Hi,

Take care

OOOOoo! Pool party gets me already excited. When are we going there?

gigelush72 wrote:
jaydhi wrote:

Hi,

Take care

I'm also a newcomer here in Riyadh , i'm Resident Engineer , workin for a Consulting Multinational Company . I am Romanian , and i really miss and need this kind of social life that i use to have at my home .

Mate, Romania like its women is stunning. What are you doing here in Saudi. lol

Donmilagro wrote:

You can do alot stuff here? please boredom is only in the mind,
Your new friend, Isabel :)

Give us some ideas Isabel :)

pool party cool i love it
is it still ?

working man....contract based...
and yeaah...missing a lot that social life from my country...parties...and his stunning women , as you say...
...and nobody want to connect me here with some parties , barbecues, desert trip or anything like this....hihih
that's life....!!!

sh3hryar wrote:
gigelush72 wrote:
jaydhi wrote:

Hi,

Take care

gigelush72 wrote:

and yeaah...missing a lot that social life from my country...parties...and his stunning women , as you say...
...and nobody want to connect me here with some parties , barbecues, desert trip or anything like this....hihih
that's life....!!!

sh3hryar wrote:
gigelush72 wrote:

Where are you living here?
You gotta know the right kind of people (Im not one of'em)

hihih....yes , i know ....but not find yet this kind of people...

sh3hryar wrote:
gigelush72 wrote:

that's life....!!!

sh3hryar wrote:

Where are you living here?
You gotta know the right kind of people (Im not one of'em)

haha.. u r in saudi not in ur country but i know other ways :P for chitchat

habibti_maganda wrote:

Im new in riyadh too :D i dont know if im new still coz its already 7 months!!! It sucks that i cant talk to single men freely outside or in the malls, or the people will think very badly of me..Sometimes, if u r smiling and being too nice friendly sends different meaning to them...

Also, i notice, some of the local women, young or old, likes to stare lol....

Now that you said you cant talk to men freely, its all going to change. Wait and watch amount of PMs you will be getting out here...

Other women staring is probably a bi-s... thing?

I dont know of women staring other women unless they are not straight.

sh3hryar wrote:
habibti_maganda wrote:

Im new in riyadh too :D i dont know if im new still coz its already 7 months!!! It sucks that i cant talk to single men freely outside or in the malls, or the people will think very badly of me..Sometimes, if u r smiling and being too nice friendly sends different meaning to them...

Now that you said you cant talk to men freely, its all going to change. Wait and watch amount of PMs you will be getting out here...

Women do stare at other women, but i dont think it is to do with being in to other women. I think its more to do with them knowing your a foreigner. Just an opinion :)

Jaysenli wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:
habibti_maganda wrote:

Women do stare at other women, but i dont think it is to do with being in to other women. I think its more to do with them knowing your a foreigner. Just an opinion :)

So every foreigner gets stared at by women in Saudi?
If they get something out of it, they are in for a treat. lol

sh3hryar wrote:
Jaysenli wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

So every foreigner gets stared at by women in Saudi?
If they get something out of it, they are in for a treat. lol

Could do with a nice treat lol

sh3hryar wrote:

Oh yeah! Men here are so .... 'leghumpers' :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

Oh yeah! Men here are so .... 'leghumpers' :lol:

The worst thing I got to read on internet was women complaining about men dry-humping during Tawaaf! I was like woah! Shit just hit the roof!

There is actually a recent thread about STARING!  Go have a look... it's funny and informative :top:

(And yes, Saudi women stare at foreign women and it's nothing sexual, it's just that we're different and unusual so it makes us worth looking at.)

Alliecat wrote:

There is actually a recent thread about STARING!  Go have a look... it's funny and informative :top:

(And yes, Saudi women stare at foreign women and it's nothing sexual, it's just that we're different and unusual so it makes us worth looking at.)

How are any foreign women any different to locals within abaya?

Ahahahah I swear you guys are funny .. I love you all I wish I could get inside your heads look inside them to see what you trying to think of 😚
Aliecat from your comment  think you are right :)