Sahara Towers Compound

Hi All,

Have heard a lot about Sheesha in Sahara Towers Housing, can anyone tell me if entrance is allowed for any expat or it is necessary to have an insider to sponsor you?

If sponsor is needed, kindly tell me about any other alternative for having one of the best sheeshas in Riyadh (I am new in this city) :)

Thanks.

plz do tell me if you get any answer for this .. i'm dying to get a place for shisha in riyadh and no results

Sponsor not required, expats can enter sahara compound, you just need to show your ID and the entrance gate in Olaya Road.

Well I had sheesha thrice at two different places. One of the place I remember is at Qasasul Dori (I don't know if this is what it is called). It's a place where vehicle inspection is done...there is bridge and just besides that bridge is that sheesha place.
Atmosphere was nice as you know there are "cabins" with separate TVs available where you can sit and relax.
I had sheesha and tea there and the tea was wonderful. They serve tea here with mint and it is very tasty.

I also visited another place twice but don't know its name or location :P.
This one looked like a little bigger than the first one but it had one big TV screen rather than separate TVs for each cabin.

Hello

I am new to riyadh and heard about this Sahara thing, any expat can get in or specific nationality, and is there a number to call and confirm that if possible. Also heard in green city compound they have the same, can any one confirm please. Can couples also go?

I am new to riyadh and heard about this Sahara thing, any expat can get in or specific nationality, and is there a number to call and confirm that if po

Hi friends,

I stay at Fal compound. If anyone wishes to come to Fal to have shisha or have lunch/dinner at the crystal restaurant do not hesitate to contact me.

I must say its Shisha time during the weekends.

I can sponsor 2 friends a day here.

Regards,
Vijith.

hi
how is fal compound. i guess its close to granada village. we are new here and live in granada. but tgis compound is like dead place. all units are empty with just 3040families .no social activities or parties.
we miss that ....we are looking for a new compound where we can meet expats also can u plz tell the prices of tge houses in fal compound. how is life there and facilities provided. thanx a lot