Change of profession

I was working in University and now i have got the transfer letter from the university and jioned a private orgainsation.Which commited me that they will change my profession and transfer my iqama.
But now one month gone and they have not transferred my iqama.the profession on my iqama is lecturer and valid till 2015.
Is there any legal difficulty in transfer of iqama and change of profession from lecturer to Engineer.as i have bachelors degree of engineering and also masters of engineering.
Is it possible that i could change my profession myself.please guide me in detail.

Hello kastro007.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

kastro007 wrote:

I was working in University and now i have got the transfer letter from the university and jioned a private orgainsation.Which commited me that they will change my profession and transfer my iqama.
But now one month gone and they have not transferred my iqama.the profession on my iqama is lecturer and valid till 2015.
Is there any legal difficulty in transfer of iqama and change of profession from lecturer to Engineer.as i have bachelors degree of engineering and also masters of engineering.
Is it possible that i could change my profession myself.please guide me in detail.

Your certificates should first be attested from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan, then you need to register in the SCE - Saudi Council for Engineers. Once these are done , your transfer can be done smoothly.