Moving to columbia on contract job for short period of 3 years

I am Mr.Ramu , a graduate in Agriculture science from a repute Tamilnadu Agricultural University in India, presently working as Horticultural officer with Department of Horticulture and plantation crops in government of Tamilnadu. I for long wish to move to columbia on Agriculture job either sugarcane farming where my experience is more than 15 years or Vegetable farm Job where I have 8 years experience.

Generally people like to move to a particular country where women are looking beautiful like angel , night club and day clubs are functioning to satisfy the interest of the men,place of living is peaceful without any violation of law and with place providing for all the requirement of psychology and material needs

But I wish to move to columbia where I like to live for short period of three years and during that period I want to take a agriculture job . The main intention is to see a new country, new people, new environment, new culture and spend and share with new people of varied interest in life.My profile is posted below to show what I am and where I am from and what exact role I am playing both in life and career.So I genuinely request the philanthropist to guide me on my idea of moving into columbia.If my idea is likely to invite any wrath please let me know before hand and also tell me what I am required to do if I move to columbia.CURRICULAM  VITAE

Name of the applicant                    : T.Ramu
Age&Date of birth                    : 29-05-1970 & 42 years
Education                        : Bachelor in Agriculture science
University                        : Tamilnadu Agricultural University
Experience
SL.NO    DESIGNATION    EMPLOYER    DURATION    NATURE OF JOB
1    Horticultural officer    Department of Horticultuure and plantation crops, Government of Tamilnadu    2008-tilldate    Production  of Vegetables, Fruits, spices and medicinal crops in the growers field-Extension officer
2    Agricultural officer    Department of Agriculture, Government of Tamilnadu    2006-2007    Production of food crops, fibre crops and commercial crops in the growers field
3    Sugarcane officer     Bannari Amman sugars Ltd, Kothari sugars lad,S.V.sugarmills Ltd,Prem sugars and chemicals corporation Ltd, Mahadeswara sugarmills Ltd in south India    1992-1994&
1996-2005    Sugarcane cultivation
4    Farm manager    Private plantation-St.Pious X Boys Town in south India    1995-1997    Organic cultivation of vegetables, fruits and training of students in agriculture and animal husbandry

SKILLS
1.    Precision farming in Vegetables , fruit and flower cultivation
2.    Drip cum fertigation in hi-tech commercial vegetable farming
3.    Shadenet cultivation and nursery production
4.    Protray nursery in vegetable cultivation
5.    Polyhouse  methods in high yielding commercial vegetable cultivation
6.    Organic production methods in vegetables and fruits and herbal plants
7.    Plastic mulch –conservation of moisture and prevention of weed infestation and scaring of insect pest thro' reflection of light
8.    Pheromone and light trap in the control of insect pest
9.    Bio-pesticide and plant extract use in pest and disease management in vegetable and fruit cultivation
10.    Sowing calendar for planting vegetables in appropriate season
11.    Soil health management thro green and green leaf manure, concentrated cake,pressmud, vermicompost, enriched compost, rock phosphate ,crop rotation with leguminous crops,intercropping , multicropping , mixed cropping , bio-fertilizers etc
12.    Role of humic acid and sea weed extact in soil and crop improvement towards highest production of vegetables and fruits from unit area
13.    Use of growth regulators for more flower induction and fruiting in vegetables and fruits
14.    Hi-tech production methods like hi-density , medium density , ultra hi-density planting methods in fruits cultivation
15.    Use of organic preparation  like panchakavya , Jeevamrutha and cow urine in quality vegetables , fruits and flower production
16.    Integrated pest and disease management
17.    Integrated Nutrient management
18.    Integrated weed management
19.    Post harvest management practices in vegetables and fruits production
20.    Sustainable production system in vegetable and fruits cultivation
21.    Integrated farming system –vegetables, fruits , food crops , oil seed crops, fodder crop , dairy, poultry,goat farming, bio-gas plant , vermicomposting and fishery are integrated into a single production unit
22.    Apiary for enhancing pollination and honey production
23.    Irrigation water management for efficient production of vegetables and fruits
24.    Managing and coordinating farm activities
25.    Better human resource management
26.    Reporting and communication
27.    Budget preparation for annual commercial crop production cycle
28.    SRI method of paddy cultivation –for more paddy yield from unit area
29.    Conducting training and seminar for subordinate officers
30.    Periodical review of staffs engaged in the production works and showing progess and  improvements in better crop production
31.    Advance planning of farm inputs for timely availability
32.    Training and pruning methods in orchard for higher productivity and quality of the farm produce
33.    Selection and production of quality planting material for healthy orchard plants
34.    Basic computer skills
35.    Conduct of Trials and demonstration to test and study  the production characters  of new improved hybrid vegetable varieties
36.    Extension of production technologies to the out growers for cultivation of quality produce of export standards .
37.    Good  Agriculture Practice ( GAP)
38.    Contingency planning of crop production on the basis of weather forecast 
39.    Cultivation of food crops like paddy ( SRI method of planting ) and other cereal crops
40.    Marketing of agriculture produce , supply chain and logistics
41.    Creation/ Farmers produce producers society so as to enable equip them to effectively bargain for their produce in the market
42.    Post harvest management  to avoid loss of produce thro' wastage

SKILLS in sugarcane cultivation
1.PRECISION FARMING IN SUGARCANE-Planting sugarcane in drip cumm fertigation methods where fertilizers are applied through out grand growth period .This production method gives maximum yield and increased sugar recovery percentage

2.Sugarcane planting methods in Tropical climate-ridges and furrow method, trench method, wet planting methods in humid climate, pit method of planting , single bud method and Tissue culture planting methodsand raising SSI ( sustainable sugarcane Initiatives-where single bud of seed cane is raised in protray with cocopeat rooting medium in shadenet house and 25-30 days old seedlings are transplnated in mainfield .In another 15 days central shoots are nibbed out which induce profuse tillering leading to highest number of cane per clump and increased sugar revoery percentage
3.Quality seed cane production and seed treatment methods- primary nursery, secondary nursery and commercial seed cane nursery-Aerated steam therapy of seed cane treatment
4.Drip cum fertigation in improved sugarcane prouction methods
5.Maturity analysis of  grown up cane prior to harvest
6.Improved agronomic practices for more sugarcane yield  per unit area ie., 100 MT of sugarcane per acre.
7.Sugar cane pest and disease management – chemical and biological method -IPM
8.Integrated nutrient management in sugarcane cultivation
9.Identification and development of sugar rich cane varieties in tropical climate
10.Vermicompost and enriched bio-compost in quality sugarcane production
11.Advanced ratoon management – 10 ratoon crops without yield reduction in sugarcane cultivation
12.Extension work- planting and registration of  sugarcane cultivated by the ryots with sugar mill to ensure adequate supply of sugarcane for uninterrupted crushing for entire year
13.Credit arrangement to the sugarcane growers thro' lending Institution like Primary Agricultural Cooperative society and commercial banks
14.Sugarcane transport management
15.Sugarcane harvest labor management
16.Conducting seminar and  training for the growers on improved sugarcane production technologies
17.Report preparation and communication with superiors in time
18.Ratoon management –Upto 10 ratoon crop can be managed from single planting
TRAINING AND SCIENTIFIC WORKERS CONFERENCE
1.Undergone training in V.C farm mandya on improved sugarcane production technologies
2.Attended SISSTA  conference for technocrats and sugarcane scientists  ( South India Sugarcane and sugar Technologist Association)

LANGUAGE KNOWN                    :   English, Tamil and kannada
HOBBIES                        :    Reading books of agriculture and horticulture
                                  Interest for updating knowledge
Residence                        :    No-5, Dharmalingam street,NGO colony
                                  Rajajipuram, Tiruvallur district
                                  South India-602  001
Email address                        :    [email protected]
Passport number                    :    J3106373
Validity                            :   Year 2021
Mobile number for communication            :   09629897302
Salary                            :   Negotiable

Hi Ramu,

welcome to Expat.com!

You should please post your ad/cv in the appropriate section > jobs in Colombia.

Thank you,
Christine

[Moderated: Please use your pm]

U are welcome to colombia .... I am colombian and can say u colombia is beautiful place with nice people.