Lesser known temples

I'm headed to Siem Reap for a second time and have done all the bigger and most popular temples.  Do you guys have any suggestions for temples that have less people are or lesser known?  Thanks!

Which ones have you been to? Have you visited Kulen? (sp?) I also want to visit again in November and go around the not so popular sites.

Kbal Spean
Beng Melea
Ko ker
Banteay Chmar
Preah Vihear ( a little further)
All very nice places and less tourists
have fun!

Look at -  Forgotten Temples Cambodia -  on YouTube that guy has tons of forgotten temple videos

Ok but don't forget if you go to see most of the temples (even forgotten ones) you still need to buy a Temple Pass from the Angkor ticket office. A while ago I went down to Wat Athvear south of Siem Reap, a guy with a badge told me I could not see the temple unless I went back to Siem Reap and bought a pass for $37. I told him what he could do with his pass and went home. Why don't they just have an entrance fee for these remote places? $37 for Angkor Wat is reasonable, its an amazing place, but for a collection of stones in the jungle? Too much.

No you dont 99% of temples are away from Angkor & need no pass.

Mind you I agree the guards art just terrible & the ticketing system is really flawed.

Its a grey area. Officially passes are required for  places like Phnom Krom, Beng Melea and the Roulos Group, in fact anything within the Siem Reap region. Whether or not there are people on site to check, who knows until you get there.