A New Member saying Hello

Hi

I am a new member on Expat.com, now living in Saudi Arabia.  I would like to make some new friends and share my experiences.

HELLO to All :P

Hello,
i also use to live in Romania for 8 years and now i am in Saudi Arabia for last 8 months.
Where are you based at? and what are you doing?

welcome to Saudi Arabia...:)
Regards.
Khan

please tell more a bout yourself

welcome to expat

hi i'am a new member too i'mliving in france i would like to come to arabie saoudia i would like to build hotel in my country senegal for the tourists i have already the ground a would like saoudian investor with can help me thanks you

Hallo....

I have been here a while and I am very settled in.

Let me know if you need to chat or need a freind.

:-)

Welcome on blog. i am also based in jeddah and would like to make some expat friends.
how do you compare south africa with Saudi Arabia? share any culture shocked your experienced.

best regards.
Khan

Yes...allot, but now after one and a half years its getting better, I like it now

Where are you from and how old are you? whee do you live? I need friends...LOL

we all need friends:)

add me at skype; arkhan4040.

I am working as an Operations manager in a housing solution company in Saudi Arabia. I am based in jeddah.

I just added you.

I feel like alll the south africans I meet or expats are all married and so much older than what I am and I kinds just thought to see what is out there

Hello all...

I am or will be new to the area soon. I am coming to Riyadh May 16 to work at King Faisal in the ER. I am not from South Africa but still will need new friends too... haha
I am from the United States. I am getting a bit nervous as the time gets closer. I'm sure all will be fine once I get settled in.

Cheers...

weelcome to reneevanzyl

how are you doing ? i want to be friends :)

Hello,

i was hoping we could chat cos i saw ur message and i was like we could be friends on here

Richy

Hey,

In need of few friends to have a chat with. Its been hard to adjust here in Jeddah having moved from Toronto.

Hello jawad88,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction and a few words about your hobbies might be helpful in creating some contacts.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team