Looking for roomate/permanent accomodation in Paris!

Hey guys I am Kate! I'm a 23 years old dancer  and I recently moved to Paris because i adore this city and the opportunities it gives to dancers, the level is incredible...I am currently living in a friend's house but I am looking for a permanent accomodation in Paris..but as we know it's not really affordable...so if anyone is looking for a room mate to share an apartment with, please lemme know! :)...I love meeting new people, love arts and travelling...I used to live in Germany and Greece...:)
So...if someone wants to contact me please do add me either on facebook under the name Kate Ivanova or email me at
[email protected]
thanx in advance....
xoxoxo

Hi  Kate,

welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic has been moved on the Paris english speaking forum. I invite you to post an advert in the Paris housing section as well.

All the best,
Christine

Hello there!

I am Callaway, I am 21 year old from the USA, I just moved to Paris and I am also looking for permanent accommodations.

Contact me if you are still looking! Or if you have any tips for me!

Thanks,
Callaway

Hello Callaway -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Paris section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi, im move in paris. looking for a room mate. if u have any suggestion plz replay to me.

hi haw r you ?? nice to meet you

hi, can i get their address. i need a room urgently

thanks a lot for your kind information

Where in Paris...?