New in Switzerland (Montreux area)

Hi there,

We (my family and I) have just made the big transfer. We used to live in the Netherlands. My french is about zero and I will be starting a course soon. Without the ability to communicate it's hard to socialize.
I'm really interested in having coffee dates and make some friends. I hope to meet ladies who are around my own age (38) but age doesn't define anyone, so I'm open to meeting people older/younger than me.

I have two children, we have some cats and I we live (as it says in the subject) in the Montreux area.

Love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Tamara

Hello Tamara.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thnx! :top:

Hai Tamara,
bevalt het je in Zwitserland? Hoe oud zijn jouw kinderen als ik mag vragen en heb je al een school voor hun gevonden?
Mijn naam is Monique en ben nederlandse maar woon al 11 jaar in Engeland met mijn man (engels) en twee dochters (8 & 10).
Waarschijnlijk gaan wij met een paar maanden ook naar Zwitserland toe. Mijn man komt dan te werken in Nyon omgeving. We zijn in Mei paar dagen naar Lake Geneva geweest (Morges) om rond te snuffelen. Als we de meiden op een internationale school willen hebben dan zitten wij te denken aan de Vevey/Montreux omgeving. Zou het leuk vinden om wat van je te horen.

Groetjes,
Monique

Hi Monique,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone forum, this might help members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.