Spanish teachers in Bali

Hi, Im looking for any interested Spanish teachers or Spanish expats that will be in the Kuta region of Bali
in May&June of this year that may be interested to teach Spanish.

Gracias! - Ryan

Hi Ryan and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Bali? It may help.

Harmonie :)

deleted

Que bien! Thanks for your help, I'll try the link and the people you recommended.

Thanks - Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I have a good friend who is a Spanish National lives in Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran area, not so far from Kuta.While he is not a Teacher but he told me he would be happy to help you. I will PM you his details. Good Luck

Great! Thanks for your help mate - Ryan

Hola Amigo,
I will be in Bali for May first until November Iam a Spanish native. let me know when you want to star :) you can found me by facebook freddy m bereciartu I will be living in canggu 10 minute from Kuta
Adios

Hey Ryan,

I'll be in Kuta in the first or second week of April, maybe we could meet. My name's David and I´m a Mexican Spanish teacher who´s taught English for over 20 years,I've got a Cote certificate from Cambridge. Spanish is my native language and I've taught it , altogether, for about 8 years. I'd love to relocate to southeast Asia for a year or two.

Hi Ryan,

I saw your post. Did you find an spanish teacher already?
I am Chilean but leaving in australia for 9 years, working as a kindergarten teacher.
Im interested in teaching spanish in Bali, let me know.
Thanks
Giglia

Apart from the OP not visiting the forum for the last three years, if you do find work make sure they offer a work permit and a KITAS.
Anything else would be illegal, leaving you open to heavy fines, prison time and deportation.

sorry if the question is stupid, what is the "OP" ?
thanks  :D

Faris Fals wrote:

sorry if the question is stupid, what is the "OP" ?
thanks  :D

Opening post or opening poster .. or other versions of the same.

@aussiehj hi, how are you? im looking for a local person who speaks spanish (no need to be in Bali) please feel free to reach out to me on WA: [link moderated] thank you

@aussiehj hi, how are you? im looking for a local person who speaks spanish (no need to be in Bali) please feel free to reach out to me on WA: [link moderated] thank you

Hello aaalfonsooo,

This thread is from 2013 .... Try posting in the spanish Indonesia forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2207

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed