Anyone know of a good tailor/alteration centre close to Sliema?

I need a few pullovers taken in. Does anyone here know where I should go to have this done?

Thank you in advance,
Oak

Hi Oak, there's a tiny little place across from Tower Supermarket (in that paved road - "High Street" that runs next to 'Next'. The tailor is next to the pharmacy. It's just a tiny door but he's cheap and fast. Open between 9.30-1 / 4-7.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you very much. I found it, and it looks perfect! Soon, I'll be ready for summer.

Best,
Oak

Brilliant, glad to help :)

pullovers for summer - !!!!

Nothing gets by you, toonarmy!

I live in Guildford Surrey.

Do you have the tailors contact details or the pharmacy?

Hi, I know a very crafty woman, who can saw, embroider, cut, alternate, design, embellish and fix almost anything! She is from artistic family and an artist herself, lives in St. Julians. PM me if interested.

There was a tailor's shop in John the Baptist Street who does alterations. He is on tne left hand side going down. Good luck.

elenamalta wrote:

Hi, I know a very crafty woman, who can saw, embroider, cut, alternate, design, embellish and fix almost anything! She is from artistic family and an artist herself, lives in St. Julians. PM me if interested.

Thought you were talking about my wife there for a minute but we live in Mellieha lol  :D