I want to make some friends!

Dear All,

I'm from Japan, and I want to make some friends!
I have lived in HCMC for about 3 months.

Thank you.

Hi , My name's Phong .I'm Vietnamese . Nice to meet you in HCMC .

Hi,
My name is Tram and welcome to Vietnam! If you wonder something about Vietnam or just want to know more, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Have a great time,
Tram

Hi all,

Thank you for reply!
Where do you usually play in weekends?

Weekends?
Most of the time I went out for coffee and food hunting.

I will try new coffee shops or new restaurants... or both...

How about you? maybe we can meet and have a little chit-chat at some new coffee shops in town.

Regards,

By the way, I'm Vu, or Viktor, and I'm a local who stays in HCMC for more than 20 years

welcome to forum :)

nice to meet you. what will you do in HCM?

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh fellow expatriate.....looking forward to meet you

Hi !
Welcome,here is my number 01285833788

Hi, enjoy your time in Viet Nam, drop me a message if u want to have a friend to hang out. Spend ur time in VN and love my country ^^

hello.now, you have new friend, it's me :))

Hello,

I want to be your friends :). I just met a Japanese friend last month. He really like VN. Hope you like VN, too.

Hello Meganekake,
I'm Mai. Nice to make friend with you. I'm studying Japanese and be happy to meet an Japanese. If you want to go around HCMC, please contact me at [email protected].

Welcome to HCMC & nice to meet you :)

[Moderated: Please post in English on the anglophone forum]

Hi,,

If you want to have a Filipino friend (From Philippines) just drop me a message. I am working here in Dist 10.. and I live in Dist 7...

I want to meet also new friends here in Vietnam. Though I have few Vietnamese friends who speaks english well... It's fun to have a lot of friends ..

Thank you and have a good day..

Levis101