Riyadh National Hospital

Greetings everyone! I'm a newbie here and I am so glad I found this site.

I have a question about the benefits,living and work conditions of single female nurses, and location of Riyadh National Hospital. I applied at Riyadh Care Hospital and after the interview the employer placed me as prospect for nurse position at Riyadh National Hospital.I don't know, i might got good results to the interview.

I did search online about RCH and RMH, they seem nice & located at the city proper.also,  accredited by and international organization. However, I still would like to get more insights from people who have actually worked in the hospital.

A good response is highly appreciated.

Hello flowie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some insights soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi flowie
welcome to Saudi Arbia, hope you enjoy here.

RNH is somehow in the center of city, so it will be near for you to go to the shops, friends, other places...
while RCH is in east of it and the area there is quiet.

Both hospitals are under the same managment.
If they chose to put you in RNH,it is good.

I meet many wonderful Filopino nurses working the hospitals in Jeddah? Why not apply to work there or Khobar? I am sure you would be much happier there, than in the Capital. If you want some contacts for Jeddah or Khobar, let me know and I point you in the right direction.
Good luck

Hi,

Why do you think it is better to work in Riyadh National Hospital than working in Riyadh Care Hospital?

Anyone know the accommodation of Nurses in Riyadh National Hospital?
and who is the current Nursing Director?
THANK YOU!