New in doha - Lookin for new friends

Hi,im new in Doha an would like to meet,mingle and get to know guys living in Doha.

i like music,and i'm more new here,i came end of may.id like to go out,may be hang out,window shopping,get to know how and where banks are and just enjoy my stay in Qatar.

Hi all. I'm new to Doha as all others and I would love to make new friends ;)

Hi,thanks for responding to me
we could become very good friends.

I am new in DOha too, and I am looking for friends form all over the world with whom have fun, go out ecc.
Nice to meet you.
ELisa

[Would like to catch up... ]

NICE MEETING YOU TOO

hi there.I am new in Doha almost been a couple of months now. Other than job, nothing much to do. So I am kind of bored and in order to avoid this boredom, looking forward to great evenings. Care to be friend?
My email is: [email protected]

BR

hi,i have no problem with making new friends.looking forward to being close ones a that.i dont understand your email you try [email protected]

hi there. am new also here in Doha and looking for quality evening/night outs. I am into discos, and sports. What about you?

Hi ash same with my situation.you a female?

Hi elisa, we do have the same situation, im looking for friends as well:)hope to hear from you

hey no i am male

how are you and how long you been in qatar

how?

hey,thats good,im ok,thank God.iv been here one month

Hey Karima.

Wanna catch up for a party on 20th June at Crowne Plaza?

Leave a msg if you are ok with it. That way we can get to become friends and have a great evening.

Cheers.

:)hi everybody! I am also new expatriate here in Doha !!! I am ukrainian but arrived from Egypt Cairo 22d of april, working here as a tour guide in the travel company which arrange Dhow cruises which can be very good opportunity for all of you to get together and meet each other having delisious BBQ, swimming in the warm water of Persian Gulf and enjoy time together !!! my e mail: [email protected] Please contact me anytime!:cool:

Hi sagittarius2013 > just to remind that free ad is not allowed on the forum. I invite you to recommend this travel company in the business directory.

You are welcome to participate on the Doha forum. :)

Hi

im from Mumbai, what do u do?

im from kenya.

so when is your off days?we could hang out you know

hi,sorry for not responding,thing is i had not seen your req,glad to be your friend

Hey everyone!

I am new in Doha too, I've been here since May and I am having a really hard time adjusting. I am usually very flexible and adjust really easy to new places, but the main difference is that I haven't made any friends with whom I share similar interests. I grew up in Spain and UK, so I would like to meet people with a similar background to hang out, do some outdoor activities, nights out, etc.

Hey Lululalalolo

Thanks for adding me as a contact. I tried messaging u in private but it said your inbox was full... Any idea what the limit is? Im still a bit rusty as to how this webpage works. How long have you been in Qatar for? Have you made any friends through this website yet? Hope to hear from you soon, take care!

Ive just moved to Doha from Dubai, working for Ooredoo. I am an Indian from Bombay but have been in the UAE for 14 years.

Would love to hang out, specially outdoor activities, cinema and sports.

MHB

hi

hye .. welcome to all new expats in Doha including me :-)

Regarding meeting ... I would advice .. first inform about your availability on the weekends (Friday or Saturday).. then we all will gona decide some spot ( Corniche, souq waqif,villagio, etc etc) have a great day ahead ! take care...

Today is a national holiday so I think most of us are free, including myself. If not, I am off work on Fridays, so that would be a perfect time to meet up for me. Also, I am free everyday after 6pm and willing to do something if its not too late for you all.

Let me know of any arrangements please, I'm dead bored here!

Dear Shamil..
I use to work on the Plant and im not off today :-( let us wait for other expats comments..hopefully in upcoming weeks we will arrange meeting..

find me on f.b my add is fauzia  kinyanjui.lets get to  know each other.have a gooday.

are you in Doha ???

yes im in doha

Hi guys, I am south african. moving to Qatar next month. would like to make some friends.

you are welkam

hello fauzia am a lawyer and I would like to know how I can get a job there am a Tanzanian and I real like to know so as I can move there hope you will help me .thanks

@ Amabell Try the Leading Job Recruitment Agencies Qatar

amabell wrote:

hello fauzia am a lawyer and I would like to know how I can get a job there am a Tanzanian and I real like to know so as I can move there hope you will help me .thanks

welcome to doha everyone this the life :D

Hi
do you speak russian?

Assalamu alaykum
Helloo
My name is Charkaoui Ahmed ,romanian citizen and i would like to meet people from Qatar
By the willing of God i will move in Qatar soon...If anyoane wants to be friends and to talk pls send me a prv mesage
God bless you all

ok guys this is my second week in Doha and I am totally clueless here, want to meet people ( English speaking, French, Romanian, Arabic ) that's all what I know , oh I live in Dafna in a place called Izdan.... :unsure
very grateful and appreciate any feed back
Regrds

Hey everyone my name is Hesham I am an egyptian and I am moving to qatar soon and id love to be acquainted with all you lovely individuals :) comment or contact me whichever you prefer, looking forward to mingle.