Friends In Oslo

Hei,
I would like to meet new friends to share activities ...i'm new in Norway . I hope to meet good people who like to talk about the life in Norway , the possibilities and how to adjuste to many changemnts here..Hope for serious calm,people. Also couple can take contact as i'm married and i'm having one cute little son.Hope to hear from you!
Oma

Hello ! i moved to Oslo around 9 months ago with my fiance, and it would be nice if we could meet for a cup of coffee or a nice walk in around :)

best regards

hey

I am an indian by origin and a norwegian citizen. Give me a buzz on [Moderated: Please use private message system].

Harris

hi i would like to meet a new friends in norway i will reach to norway in 10 month and i want to have some information and need the help when i will be there thank's every body for help me
take care

Hi my name is Dzintars I am 32 years young recently moved from north Norway to Oslo, would enjoy to introduce myself in person. It would be fun to hang out, go out, do various activities or anything else during the free time.

If you are interested in making friends and meet in person it would be nice to hear from you.

Dzintars

Friends In Oslo

Hi Oma, my name is Dzintars I am 32 years young recently moved from north Norway to Oslo, would enjoy to introduce myself in person. It would be fun to hang out, go out, do various activities or anything else during the free time.

If you are interested in making friends and meet in person it would be nice to hear from you.

Dzintars

Hello Maximilian777 and welcome on board Expat.com

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2013. You may participate on more recent threads in the Networking in Oslo section as well as subscribe there to increase chances to meet people around.

Regards
Kenjee