Looking for some friends from Thailand in Da Nang Vietnam

Hello my name is Arisa and I come from Thailand I'm 24 years old and live with my husband in Da Nang. Now it is very lonely here cause my husband work in the Daytime. I'm looking
by people from Thailand who also live in Da Nang and want to spend some time together. Would be happy, and I hope there is someone.
Arisa

Hello Arisa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Not Thai, but if you want to hang in DaNang, my schedule is flexible so i'm free from time to time during the day.

Please give me your phone number, i will come there for short days. We will go for drink and make friend.

Roon

hello how are you?am Yusuph Mbandu from Tanzania...i read your text...just wanted to hello...

Hi Arisa, nice to meet you. Now I'm living in Da Nang and I like to make new friend. If you want, we can spend some time together like drink coffee, eat something.....

vizz

sawadee krab Khu, Arisa,

Phom mai chai khon Thai, te phom maa cha thi khrungtep.
I lived in Bangkok, Thailand about for 4 years until mid of last year and am living in HCMC now.
Hope you can find a good friend there~~

All the best!

Hi! Arisa I understand being away from home lonely but good experience I am heading to Hoi An how long have you been in Hoi an .? I am from Philippines but in Vietnam for 3 years now