I need friends in Rwanda

Im a 32 year old guy, arriving in Rwanda in March 2010, and will be there till the end of April. I will be there for a short assignment  wouldd love to get to know People during my stay in Rwanda.

My email  is xxxx

Pls write to me with your details

HI I'M HERE IN RWANDA SO IF YOU WANT WE CAN BE FRIENDS I'M 21 YEARS I DO ARTS AND I'M A FASHION MODEL.MY FACEBOOK NAME IS CLAUDEY COCO IF U WANT WE CAN BE FRIENDS.I'M SO COOL.MY PHONE NUMBER IS xxx

Hello CLAUDEY07 :)

Could you please, drop the Caps lock ?

Thanks

I am living in Rwanda and I am glad to give you all information about my country.

Welcome and I am Felix

See U soon

geat felix!
I'm also in rwanda.spending  my time in kigali institut of science and technology doing architecture.
It seems that I don't know enough about my land.so felix could you please flash me the verry important item of rwanda?

thn u!

Hellow Friends:
My name is Ntalaluka..Im a Tanzanian looking for friend in Rwanda..I real need to livc in Rwanda,, My Mother language is Swahil and a lit bt I can speask Rwandan language and kirundi..
Nay friend interested

am johnson in uganda looking for a good friend in rwanda, am a male nursing officer and looking for a good friend to chat with all the time and looking forward to working in rwanda soon, call me

@HARERIMANA: You are off-topic in this discussion! May be you shall create a new discussion.

Regards :)

Sheetul wrote:

Hello CLAUDEY0785159834 :)

Could you please, drop the Caps lock ?

Thanks

I guess that is what he means by being 'COOL'

Kindly begin a new topic for your subject, otherwise it is irrelevant to this topic.

Some messages in this thread has been deleted because of irrelevancy!

i call myself jey Kareez on FB, find me there too. I am a graphic designer cum machine operator by profession. i would like to work in Rwanda for a greener-pasture. currently working in Nairobi ken ya.my email address is :

I am Michael! You are welcome to Rwanda.
My email is:  let meet soon at Kigali!!

Hello everyone, my name is Al, 50, and I will be visiting Rwanda in June.  Am looking for new friends to help me discover this beautiful country.  Looking forward to meeting new people in Kigali.

:heart::(

Hello there my name is Safina I'm looking friends in Rwanda

here I am, I am good Freind. now studying structure engineering in kigali institute of science and technology in kigali, if you need someone to be a Freind I am a here
call me

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't dig up old threads
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im a Tanzanian I need different friends from different areas my contact number is +**

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi, I need a friend from Rwanda I' m a Tanzanian

Welcome . I need a good friend, Am called Joseph.

hey am MICHAELRAY From Tanzania. i am looking for friends in Rwanda,. I am the teacher of swahili language and Geography. i like to working in RWANDA.

hi friend i'm johzoom from tz i expect to have a project in rwanda plz im looking for some one in a such beutiful country whom we can share experience,thought ,concern and understanding each other

hellw felix ! its my pleisure i wish to have some one like u plz contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Good day , I am damilare I Will be arriving in Rwanda by December as a student I need a friend

Hello @abolajidamilare16,

I'm Zach I live and work in Kigali I help international student to find a cheap accommodation and other paperwork here in Kigali I would like to assist you once you arrived in Rwanda.

Thanks.

Hello @abolajidamilare16,
I'm Zach I live and work in Kigali I help international student to find a cheap accommodation and other paperwork here in Kigali I would like to assist you once you arrived in Rwanda.

Thanks.

-@zacheejobc

Please can you give me your watsapp contact

@abolajidamilare16

Hello +*** here it is.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@saleh ally

Here I am, we can be friends, my number on WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Cheryl 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details

Hello Techhome plumbers,

Contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Kindly use the private messaging system in order to share such information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team