New to Hyderabad ??? Wanna make new friends ??

Hi Friends,

New to Hyderabad ?? Wanna make new friends ?? Then this is the right place for everyone... hope this will help you in making friends and spending a lovely time in the city of pearls ;-)

Cheers !

Hello im new.Im looking for new friends in Hyderabad.Im coming for SAP training and i need a guide.Someone i can rely on to show me around.

Hello Kingslo,

Welcome to India n Hyderabad. I would be able to assist you with SAP coaching centers depending on the module you prefer to join. Let me know the module you are interested in so that i can help you with the detailed information.

Cheers !

Hi Chandankumar, are you in SAP as well?

Thanks,

Sayad

Hello Sayad,

I'm also learning SAP and was earlier working on SAP a bit. So have a fair knowledge as where to go.

Cheers !

That's cool! What module?

SAP - SD

Awesome! I'm taking CI/CO at igrow in Ameerpet. Where are you taking your course?

I meant FI/CO ...

Mine is SD and not FICO... I joined in Reliance Global.

Hello there,I'm very grateful...I'm very much interested in SAP-HR.Please dis is my e-mail [email protected].

hi n welcome

Kingslo,

I will very soon let you know the best place for SAP HR... in the mean while if you have done any research online... then let me know. Till then give me sometime.

Will email you soon.

- Chandan

Hello Gulchehrasamadova,

Welcome to Hyderabad, Can we all have a small introduction about you please ?? Do let me know in case u need some suggestions or help in Hyderabad.

- Chandan

Hello Buddy,

Hav'nt heard from you from a long time after your recent post. Hope all well in Hyderabad.. and howz Mr Sun treating you in this hot summer of Hyderabad. Keep your cool and stay fit n healthy buddy in this summer.

Keep in touch !

Cheers !