SPONSORSHIP FOR THE STATES

Hi,
l need someone to sponsor me or file for me to go to the states and therefore not to be illegal.
Genuine feedback and messages only.
l am forty years old and therefore l am not fitting the criteria for working visas student visas etc
The fee is expensive l know but l am a genuine hard working irish citizen who has a lot to give
Any genuine information given will be very much appreciated.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

You cannot actually expect a stranger to sponsor you. They do not know you, and aside of the fact that you're also asking some random person off the internet not only to pay some expensive fee to file for you, but then that person is responsible for you, anything you would possibly do wrong, etc. That is not a burden a faceless person on the internet is about to take on.

sinead looby wrote:

Hi,
l need someone to sponsor me or file for me to go to the states and therefore not to be illegal.
Genuine feedback and messages only.
l am forty years old and therefore l am not fitting the criteria for working visas student visas etc
The fee is expensive l know but l am a genuine hard working irish citizen who has a lot to give
Any genuine information given will be very much appreciated.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

hello....for some time now i am looking for somebody just to wait me at the airport, help me find rent, find a car and get to know the place around and i haven't found anybody to offer me that...so don't get very disappointed if nobody responds to you...people are just not like this

keep on hopping...maybe you get lucky
have a good day

cristina19840402 wrote:

for some time now i am looking for somebody just to wait me at the airport, help me find rent, find a car and get to know the place around

Perhaps you should try couchsurfing, a site intended for meeting up with people and assisting them in getting around a city. Maybe someone there would meet you and show you where to do these things. Or give you input in how to go about it yourself, anyway.