Coming to Kuwait!

I will be arriving In Kuwait, Fahaheel district in Septembet to teach business studies, I am also a youth football (soccer) coach 12 to 19 year olds.  Any advice about expat activities in Kuwait and in Fahaheel district, also football facilities where I can find out about coaching opportunity etc., will be much appreciated.  Thank you

Bill

Hello Bill.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie and looking forward to coming to Kuwait.  Bill

Hi Bill
You will be welcome in Kuwait , fahaheel is good district and i hope enjoyable stay for you

:):):)

Hi and thanks for that, My second home is in Sunny Cyprus so looking forward to coming back to some hot weather! bill

sure you will find hot weather here in kuwait , maybe more than Cyprus   :D:D:D:D:D

Hello Bill! and welcome to Kuwait
Fahaheel is a quite peaceful place to stay.
I used to live there for a while where I was always walking by the shore, or reading by the water fountain in Alkout Mall or playing billiards with roommates at Star Zone on Mekkah Street.

Regards,
Hassan

Thanks for that Hassan and looking forward to coming over to Kuwait.  Looking forward to exploring Fahaheel and getting involved in Youth football coaching in the heat again and away from the rain and snow here in Scotland.  bill

Not staying very long tho are you? Believe you got fired?

Ouch! Yeah he did get fired, he was a weirdo.

how are you guys so sure he got fired?